Tech Deck - Steve Williams street hits (brick wall) review

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This is part of a smaller Tech Deck set called the Street Hits. It comes with one obstacle and one skateboard. There are a few worth the $5 - $6 price tag. Of course, they could use a little paint to make them pop better.

This basically consists of a small brick wall. Probably stands at about 1/2" tall. It is nice for cover or for a few troops to kick it. Having a few of these would be ok to put side by side but the edge of the top sticks out just a little bit so they would not be flush. Maybe with an obstacle in between them they could look good in a diorama. They would even look good with a little damage added to them. For the price, it's a cool accessory for non builders.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
So how would you go about damaging it? I'm curious about that. Anyhow its a good little piece, and I want a few more. already got two sewer sets.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If you took a dremel to it and cut out some of the mortar and maybe added a few holes to the brick. You could probably cut some of the plastic off with a thick razor knife too.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
You could remove the concrete side area detail , which would allow for multiple walls to butt up better. Just a thought.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Indeed it would. More mess, but I'd deem a better solution.