THE SKIPPERS BEEN HIT!!!DIO

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! Its been a while---I know!!! But I thought Id post a old dio that didnt make it back to the DIO section from when the site crash'd a while back!!! With all the KICK-ASS dios that have been posted from some of the FNGs :D---I thought I need to get back into the swing of things and quit workin' so many hours and have some fun!!!;) Im going to try to get some of my dios back up that didnt make it from the crash and maybe a new 1 or 2 soon!!! Thanks again for all the comments from my old dios that have been poppin' up here lately!!!;) It means alot!!!---RED---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Well, don't leave us in suspense...did he make it?

Incredible work and photography, Red!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Well, don't leave us in suspense...did he make it?

Incredible work and photography, Red!

Hey brother!!! Sorry 'bout that---I had a little story to go with the pics but all I remember is the Skipper gets hit, he doesnt make it, 1st SGT McHugh goes and rounds up his men, lets L.T. know hes in charge, and then they go out to kill the little yellow bastards that killed their C.O.!!! I have pics of that battle Ill post later!!!Thanks;)---RED---

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Red is by far the best dio maker/picture taker ever.

I used to give up sex to view the dio section, but since he went AWOL, I had to go back to sex.

WOW!!! Thanks for the comment brother, it means alot ---I dont think its true, but hey--- THANKS!!!
Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow morning---so you should be good to go get some the rest of the night!!!:D

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
LOL! Just joshing you, man. I think pic #3 pretty much answered my question. Your dio pictures are worth more than a thousand words....

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
love this dio RED!...glad to see your amazingly beautiful photography make a return...you really have a way with posing the figures in a very lifelike way...

i think pic 4 is my fave...really like the colors in it...seeing the blue sky in the background just adds more to it...

i think you mentioned before where the paln trees came from, but i forget...refresh my memory?

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
i think you mentioned before where the paln trees came from, but i forget...refresh my memory?

Hey brother!!! Thanks---the palm trees come from some kind of plant that grows down in South GA.!!! The stock grows to about 2-3 feet---I just cut it up into 7-8 inch sections to make the trees!!! Thanks again!!!---RED---

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's amazing how these figures can tend to change facial expressions. A great set up, posing and story will do that I guess.

In the second shot the Skipper has that " death is coming, I'm scared" look.

Looking forward to something new Red.

Does Red Jr have any little green plastic men yet?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It's amazing how these figures can tend to change facial expressions. A great set up, posing and story will do that I guess.

In the second shot the Skipper has that " death is coming, I'm scared" look.

I agree. He looks like he is looking into the light, half still alive, half dead.

I like the first pic the best. I love the pose of the guy at the top, He looks like he has that, are they still out there stance of unease. The guy holding the CO on the left looks like he is yelling WHY, WHY HIM!!!!!

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
This is simply awesome. I have many questions because I am new to this site and customs. How did you make/get the skipper? HOW DID YOU GET THAT AWESOME TRENCHGUN/SHOTGUN?!?!?!?:eek: what do you you attach those straps to the guns? what do you use for blood? do you switch heads from other xd figs to your marines? if so which ones? how did you get those M.R.E.'s in the cart? Why did you change all their canteen's and what figs did you get them from?

Thank you for your time,

AJ

Last edited:

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
This is simply awesome. I have many questions because I am new to this site and customs. How did you make/get the skipper? HOW DID YOU GET THAT AWESOME TRENCHGUN/SHOTGUN?!?!?!?:eek: what do you you attach those straps to the guns? what do you use for blood? do you switch heads from other xd figs to your marines? if so which ones? how did you get those M.R.E.'s in the cart? Why did you change all their canteen's and what figs did you get them from?

Thank you for your time,

AJ

Hey brother!!! Thanks for the nice comments and Im glad you enjoy my dios.;) Now to answer a few things---The Skipper is a repainted Indy Jones figure, the trench gun is from a old BBI weapons pack that I did some custom work to and repainted. Blood is fake blood from Wal-Mart---you can get it when they put-out the Halloween stuff. I do switch heads and from other 21stC figures(U.S. Army,German,and Nam) and some from BBI. M.R.E.s come from some of the modern BBI troops. I changed the canteens because the one the Marines come with are later-war era canteens (Iwo Jima-Okanawa) and they came from 21stC Army guys.;)
Feel free to ask anything you want to know about my dios brother---Ill be happy to help!!!;)---RED---

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
Hey brother!!! Thanks for the nice comments and Im glad you enjoy my dios.;) Now to answer a few things---The Skipper is a repainted Indy Jones figure, the trench gun is from a old BBI weapons pack that I did some custom work to and repainted. Blood is fake blood from Wal-Mart---you can get it when they put-out the Halloween stuff. I do switch heads and from other 21stC figures(U.S. Army,German,and Nam) and some from BBI. M.R.E.s come from some of the modern BBI troops. I changed the canteens because the one the Marines come with are later-war era canteens (Iwo Jima-Okanawa) and they came from 21stC Army guys.;)
Feel free to ask anything you want to know about my dios brother---Ill be happy to help!!!;)---RED---

Thank you so much! I am going to Hobby Lobby soon and heard that's where you get your gun straps, but how do you attach them to the guns? With a glue of some sort?

I thought that was a repainted Indy, I'll have to buy a few. What paints do you use?

how did you get the canteens with round pegs to fit in the original holes?

Final question, How many marines do you have IN ALL?:D