THIS IS MY FIRST FULLY HANDMADE TACTICAL VEST FOR 3,75" ACTION FIGURES

Raimondo

Painter of 3,75" heads !

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Not bad at all. A lots of details on it. Great job!..Can we have an info how you put it on and take it off from the figure? =)

Raimondo

Painter of 3,75" heads !
Are you sure? Because I know for a FACT that you blocked me after someone told you I was complaining about you recasting my exclusive items and selling/trading them.

Just to reply you now (and later avoid to spam my treads), you perfectly know to be the exception and you deserved all my blame for what have you done to me. You moved a war to me, after dozen and dozen of casted heads bought from you, and I don't care a person like you. I just blocked you after the shit you threw on me. And you put a common friend in the mid... Puah.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Just to reply you now (and later avoid to spam my treads), you perfectly know to be the exception and you deserved all my blame for what have you done to me. You moved a war to me, after dozen and dozen of casted heads bought from you, and I don't care a person like you. I just blocked you after the shit you threw on me. And you put a common friend in the mid... Puah.

What have I done to you?!?

And for the record, I never asked him to speak to you. I was venting in a private group regarding the fact that, as I said, you purchased items from my store, that only I have, and re-cast them and offered them for sale and trade. That's a no-no in my book. Sorry if you don't feel that way. If you want to buy casts of Hasbro items and cast them yourself for sale or trade, that's fine. But when you take items that I have made, or had made for me, and recast them - it's fucked up.

End of story.

Raimondo

Painter of 3,75" heads !
What have I done to you?!?

And for the record, I never asked him to speak to you. I was venting in a private group regarding the fact that, as I said, you purchased items from my store, that only I have, and re-cast them and offered them for sale and trade. That's a no-no in my book. Sorry if you don't feel that way. If you want to buy casts of Hasbro items and cast them yourself for sale or trade, that's fine. But when you take items that I have made, or had made for me, and recast them - it's fucked up.

End of story.

I just said you that I don't want your shit here, just to spam the tread.
If you want discuss, send me a mail. And anyway I really don't care your words and your venom. Too simple to copy items from Hasbro and to blame who make the same to you. "Don' t steal in the teaf home"...

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Are you sure? Because I know for a FACT that you blocked me after someone told you I was complaining about you recasting my exclusive items and selling/trading them.

He Blocked me because I suggested that maybe he shouldn't spam random painted heads into an Acid Rain only Group on FB, that had zero connection to Acid Rain.

A fair suggestion?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
He Blocked me because I suggested that maybe he shouldn't spam random painted heads into an Acid Rain only Group on FB, that had zero connection to Acid Rain.

A fair suggestion?

So one whom spammed wants someone else not to spam? OH THE IRONY!!! :grumpy:

Raimondo

Painter of 3,75" heads !
Thanks for ruined the tread, jerks !
The bullies came with some friends of their...

A fair suggestion?

Or simply jealosy of yours for the high score of "LIKE IT" on this group for my stuff ????

So one whom spammed wants someone else not to spam? OH THE IRONY!!! :grumpy:

You said, great example: you are doing it.

Last edited:

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Thanks for ruined the tread, jerks !
The bullies came with some friends of their...

Or simply jealosy of yours for the high score of "LIKE IT" on this group for my stuff ????

You said, great example: you are doing it.

Ok, I tried to be Civil.

I am not "Jealous of yours for the high score of "LIKE IT" on this group for my stuff" Which I assume you mean I was jealous people clicked "like" on your Pastel shaded pieces of shit?

No, you posted a "MY DEFINITIVE (insert faggot GI JOE character here) CUSTOM CREATION" to a group SPECIFICALLY FOR ONE GENRE (Acid Rain World) every fucking day.

Mate, people agreed with me, and lo and behold you blocked me because you couldn't take someone not admiring your SPAM.

Now you are doing it to this site, which is a real shame.

Oh, and at quip at my first attempt at painting cast heads (with no artistic experience) Fucking bravo, Someone Start the slow clap.

Fuck off ya Twat

Raimondo

Painter of 3,75" heads !
Ok, I tried to be Civil.

I am not "Jealous of yours for the high score of "LIKE IT" on this group for my stuff" Which I assume you mean I was jealous people clicked "like" on your Pastel shaded pieces of shit?

No, you posted a "MY DEFINITIVE (insert faggot GI JOE character here) CUSTOM CREATION" to a group SPECIFICALLY FOR ONE GENRE (Acid Rain World) every fucking day.

Mate, people agreed with me, and lo and behold you blocked me because you couldn't take someone not admiring your SPAM.

Now you are doing it to this site, which is a real shame.

Oh, and at quip at my first attempt at painting cast heads (with no artistic experience) Fucking bravo, Someone Start the slow clap.

Fuck off ya Twat

You are not civil, you are a perfect idiot: just as you flamed. As the shit you can produce with your creepy hands: you surely have handicap in your fingers. Sure, jealosy. You are the spammer, as we can see you are here. Here' s not the "Acid Rain" section, piece of idiot, ma generic military custom items. Go spamming everywhere, not here. Go hell!

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
You are not civil, you are a perfect idiot. As the shit you can produce with your creepy hands: sure, jealosy. You are the spammer, as we can see you are here. Here' s not the "Acid Rain" section, piece of idiot, ma generic military custom items. Go spamming everywhere, not here.

Sigh, you incredulous fool.

You cannot reason with a moron eh..

If you read my post, I was talking about the Facebook Group for Acid Rain that you constantly posted Gi Joe customs in.

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
This is a good community, this is an amazing forum where collectors ans customizers from all over the world change ideas and advices. Aprreciate it please. If someone starts a thread please respect the purpose of the thread. If you have problems with the other guy resolve on private messages or similar.

that said i love the vest. Always looking for new ways to make vests. The pouches are great

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Are you sure? I didn' t block any guys, my older daughter knows the way of setting option on facebook, not me.
Please send me a PM so I can check: I' ll ask her to check my account :)

^
:trollface:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This is a good community, this is an amazing forum where collectors ans customizers from all over the world change ideas and advices. Aprreciate it please. If someone starts a thread please respect the purpose of the thread. If you have problems with the other guy resolve on private messages or similar.

that said i love the vest. Always looking for new ways to make vests. The pouches are great

I concur. Let's move on and finish anything that was unsaid in PM's.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Thank you!
Well, I let two tiny strips of velcro on the left side of the vest (but there are many options).

I see. Yeah I'm using velcro as well :D
I just suggested maybe you did something else. Well not bad at all. Maybe a tiny bit bulky...but the detalisation is well done.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I love the look, but it seems a bit too big for the 4" scale. It would probably look awesome on one of the larger figures like Leatherneck EDIT-SAW THE LAST PIC, STILL LOOKS BIG ON THAT BODY maybe it'd look better on one of the McFarlane Walking Dead figures.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I like the execution of the vest (material / paint) but agree the pouches look a little large.

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
The vest is detailed nicely - it's bulky in every way for 1:18th scale - let's keep this type of drama where it belongs guys - just sayin'... I will add that it has been an entertaining argument & I do have a favored combatant in this debate ;)

Last edited: