Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Scoop:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Capt. Price:

Edit 8/19/13- This one has had a minor setback, I was trying a Horror Show head cast on the torso and the neck ball snapped of in the head cast. I was able to get it out intact but now I have to repair it.

Last edited:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
This one is more of a LBC but I want to paint the shoulder boards and possibly the buttons of the shirt placket gold to match the rest of his trim.

Iron Grenadier:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Got this head as a bonus in my recent Angel Forge order and immediately fell in love with it. The torso is also from them but I wasn't sure what head I was going to pair it with when I ordered. I get an SAS vibe from both of them so this figure will be joining the ranks of my Bulldog Brigade (the Joes UK element) along with Big Ben, Capt. Price, Soap, etc..

I don't have a name for him yet but here is my latest WIP-

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I got this head with some fodder awhile ago and just got the body today. Head is gonna need some paint but I like the rest as is. Maybe an LBC Digger or possibly a wildlife ranger to combat Gnawgahyde and Crusher poaching.-

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I want to do a custom for my buddy based on Willem Dafoe's character in Clear and Present Danger, John Clark, which is also my friend's name.

I like this sculpt from The Angel Forge for the torso. Probably some Kwinn arms and legs from either v43-45 Commander or a Storm Shadow with straight legs.

Could use some suggestions for a head. Does anybody cast a Dafoe head? Anything close to what's pictured? Thanks!

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Looking great. That is going to be a tough skin tone to mix. I have a ton of problems mixing skin tones for black guys and have it look like a real skin tone and not just brown.

Thanks Medd.
I've only tried to paint one black figure so far, Iceberg, and had that trouble with it. I think I settled on a mix of Model Master Burnt Sienna and Skin Tone Shadow. Looked a little "ashy" but I suppose that's a job hazard for a guy in his vocation.