Toxo-Viper v2 by TheVP

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
This guy has been sitting in my wip box for a way too long. With the freezing rain kept me at the house yesterday, so I had time to finish him up.

Eco guys and toxo guys where out of my Joe timeframe as a kid. And while I don't care much for eco force, I really like the toxo vipers (v1 and v2), Cesspool and Sludge Vipers. Lowlight27 posted an excellent Sludge Viper the otherday, and I actually like the club Cesspool. I'm still working on a V1 Toxo-Viper, but here is my rendition of V2 Toxo-Viper.

I'm pleased with how it turned out, the armor looks slightly weathered and grimy (though the brown doesn't show up much in the pictures). The toxo suit looks dirty and I put a clear gloss over the visor to give it more of a glass like appearance.

As far as my Joe verse goes...the Joes hate when they here that Toxo-Vipers have been deployed b/c of the ecological threat they present, but at the same time when it comes down to a fire fight, these clowns are essentially armed with super soakers so as long as they keep fifty feet away they should make it home in one piece.

Big shout out to Ragin Spoon, I purchased the head and torso armor from his website.
The torso and arms are from a ROC Neo Viper.
The legs from a 25th Zartan.
The tanks where in my fodder weapon bin, but I think they are from VvsV Blowtorch. Chopped of the peg and added one to fit 25th figs and cut off the gimmick piece the had where you could plug weapons into vehicles. added the bottom part of an 30th Ace helmet to the gun...felt like it needed something more.