Unseen foe

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Low Light takes up a position about a mile out of town and gets down to business.

Viper officer: Tell that mad bomber to hurry up! We got Joes to kill!!
Tele-Viper: He says there is a sniper out there, thats what is holding him up.

Last edited:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
This was a collaboration with Major Blood. He made the "scope shots" which came out good but apparently got shrunk. I'm happy with them but obviously the fact that they both came out smaller and inconsistant with the rest probably won't really impress anyone here. I even kept all the panels in one post so my sig pic wouldn't confuse Rick. Oh well there will be another time.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Ha! The headless Viper is a great touch! Nice way to use that Low Light shot Snakeling. I like how the Baroness is just standing there like "Uummmm.....yea". That expression on her face just makes the situation look not important. A dudes head got blown off! Show a little emotion b!tch!! :D

I'll have to see what the issue is with the pictures coming out smaller. I'll see if I can get them to be the same size. Odd how they did that.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Ha! The headless Viper is a great touch! Nice way to use that Low Light shot Snakeling. I like how the Baroness is just standing there like "Uummmm.....yea". That expression on her face just makes the situation look not important. A dudes head got blown off! Show a little emotion b!tch!! :D

I'll have to see what the issue is with the pictures coming out smaller. I'll see if I can get them to be the same size. Odd how they did that.

Prolly coulda been bloodier but I didn't want a big sticky mess. The Baroness isn't too concerned about a faceless underling, ya know? And the Low Light thing was planned from the beginning. He is no where near his targets. Although he might get ordered to do a Hathcock. (If you know that true story)

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Well I managed to fix it. The shitty thing is who is gonna look at this now? Its old news.
And correcting the problem was more work than I cared to do. At least it won't happen again.