Utanis, Jawa Mandalorian

Burning-Torso

The Unwashed
Feb 10, 2012
Hello everyone. I am new to the board. Just discovered it this morning.

Here is one of my more recent customs:

Utanis, Jawa Mandalorian

Utanis was an above average member of his species to begin with. Taller than most Jawas and physicaly more aggressive. Was always a bit of an outcast, trying to learn more about the galaxy beyond Tatooine. It was this youthful aggressiveness and curiosity ended up getting him captured and sold into slavery as a gladiator. Much to the suprise of his owner he survived all battles. He and his fellow gladiator slaves were on a transport to another system to compete in another arena, when the ship was boarded by a group of Mandalorians. The slaves were taken by the Mandalorians and those that survived the experience, in time were integrated into the culture. Utanis eagerly adopted the Mandalorians ways and became an extremely skilled and respected warrior, much to the suprise of others.

Sorry for the very limited backstory right now. I actually have a team of Mandos in the works that I hope to flesh out the details further when the rest are completed.

Here is the parts list: (for the most part)
Hood and neckwrap - sculpted
Head - Clone Wars Magna Guard sculpted wraps
Neck Guard - 30anv Vader neck/rebreather
Cape - Can't remember
helmet - animated (holiday special) boba fett
upper arms - legacy imperial knight (cant remember which one)
lower arms - can't remember, but it was blue before I sculted over it.
hands - Evolutions Set, Mandalore
Torso - CLEGG HOLDFAST
Removable armor- sculpted
Bandolier - combo jawa and a gi joe bandolier.
belt/codpiece - Mc Vader
crotch articulation/hips - microman
upper legs - clone trooper arm parts resculpted.
lower legs - lower arms from sand viper resculpted + lower part from battle armor cobra commander.
feet - gi joe, can't remember which figure.
pistols - General Grevious... I think.

Burning-Torso

The Unwashed
Feb 10, 2012
Thanks guys!
Ewokhunter, that is one of the best Avatars I have ever seen! I had to go track down the picture...hehe

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That's some great sculpting you did, and the assembly and colors all work so well!