Well that's just Prime

This is going to wind up being more like 1:16th. The 1:18th just looked so small on paper.
Started with the top section of the body....

Last edited:
I agree about the figure for scale. So I went to work on him last night and found out I made him 3" too wide. Not sure how I goofed that. I had to break the sides off, cut the body, and reattach. Thankfully it turned out okay.
Today I ordered the head for him- it's a bobble head- the same style I used for my for attempt, so I know the size is fine. Also ordered the Autobot symbol for his shoulder. Hope to get some more finished tonight.
As for reference I'm using the Masterpiece Prime.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
nice. I just told my oldest son and he is stoked to see the outcome. He loves transformers and your Devastator is his favorite ever. First time he saw it he asked if I could buy him one. lol.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Looking good...only thing I can add at this point is to remember that legs should be bigger/fatter than arms...typically

Thanks, guys. I hope to have him together this weekend. Then it's just a waiting game for the items I need to finish him.

Got the feet finished. I'm really very happy whit how they turned out. They have articulated ankles and toe joints.

(You can see the articulation at work with the one on the left)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
:eek:

That really is sweet so far! That's some patience and vision you have for a project like that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
What do you have planned for the crotch area?...yeah yeah, of course it would be me that asks about the crotch...you guys are so immature...geeze...