"What is that...?"

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Here is a very short story. Some of you may recognize the backdrop. Since I couldn't figure out what that machine in the background is so I made up my own story. Its a vehicle designed to clear the cluttered roadway and it shoots back too. We begin with Shock Troopers calling for back-up....

Last edited:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
By very short I meant 4 panels. lol I did this last evening and it went well for the most part.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
EDIT: i deleted my intereupting post and reposted it...

that looks REALLY good snake...doesnt look like a backdrop at all...nice man

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks. Yeah if you look real hard you can find good paintings that nearly look like real photos. Still waiting on a gamer to recognize these new backgrounds........

Edit: I see lots of ppl are checking this out, one of you guys knows!

Last edited:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks guys, hope you could make out the weird vehicle in the background with four headlights. I'll use it again at some point.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Snake, nice find on the photo and nice veiw of night vision perspective.

One suggestion though. You know you don't have to do a post for each photo right. The repeating signature breaks up your stories.

Try copy and pasting each url under the next in the same reply box.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Hey Snake, nice find on the photo and nice veiw of night vision perspective.

One suggestion though. You know you don't have to do a post for each photo right. The repeating signature breaks up your stories.

Try copy and pasting each url under the next in the same reply box.

That what happens when you do 99% one shots and 1% dio stories.:eek:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Google search. Its up to you what you type in the box, many words and phrases work. Here is a good site for you to start at: Jezner.com go into the post apocalyptic section. I used all the ones I liked. They are all good, I just don't like the aerial stuff.

Last edited:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I also prefer pics with no ppl in them, because of scale mostly. Keep plugging away at it.