WVMojo's Custom Games Entry

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011

I the hell am Harry Dresden.

Professional Wizard, Warden of the White Council of Wizards, and Knight of the Winter Court.

Harry has fought just about every beast, creature, demon, and baddy you can think up - werewolves, vampires, fallen angels, faeries, Outsiders, necromancers, a skinwalker, and even managed to kill an immortal or two.
He is just as comfortable with hand to hand fighting as he is with tossing around large amounts of magic, but does use a sawed-off shotgun and a reliable .44 magnum revolver when he needs it.

Thy Rod and Thy Staff – they comfort me.

Harry’s magical tools of the trade include a blasting rod and wizard’s staff. The blasting rod is a two foot long piece of carved wood used to focus his will into spells. The staff is a long piece of wood carved with runes and sigals used to focus his will and energy into spells for fire, wind, and sometimes as a make shift club.

On the defensive side, Harry’s black duster in layered with protective spells. It can stop attacks ranging from machine guns to monster claws and fangs. The shield bracelet worn on his wrist allows him to cast a protective shield that can stop bullets and attacks. He can even use it to create a protective sphere against attacks from multiple directions.

Magic
Harry uses three main types of magic – fire, kinetic, and wind. The wind magic allows Harry to pick up items to throw at opponents or to create a cyclone. The kinetic magic sends a blast of pure force at an opponent. While he does know how to create veils to hide himself, and some earth magic to open holes in the ground, his spell of choice involves fire.

“Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day," I say. "But set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life. Tao of Pratchett. I live by it.â€￾

Harry’s fire magic is his bread and butter. He’s known to burn down buildings and turn enemies to ash, His fire magic became much more powerful after an Archangel named Uriel granted Harry the power of Soul Fire. Soul fire uses a piece of his soul in order to super charge his magic.

Winter Knight
As Knight to the Winter Court, the Winter Queen Mab’s chosen mortal carries the Knight’s Mantle, allowing for ice enhanced spells, increased strength, endurance, and physical abilities, as well as increased pain tolerance.

Bob
Harry’s knowledge of magic is greatly enhanced (relies heavily upon) Bob the skull. Bob’s not really a skull, he’s a spirit of intellect that has worked along-side wizards since the Dark Ages and doesn’t forget anything so he has vast knowledge of magical theory and the supernatural.

Couple of notes - this is my first custom figure that I've completed, and the first face and eyes I've ever painted...most of the stuff I've done is just part swaps.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Here's my Vote for Dresden Pitch -

Dresden on NSA Spying -

“Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.â€￾

Dresden on Healthcare -

“This is Waldo Butters, and his geek penis is longer and harder than any of ours put together.â€￾

Dresden on Equality

“I think that men ought to treat women like something other than weaker men with breasts.â€￾

Dresden on Terrorism and War -

“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.â€￾

Dresden on Religious Freedom -

“Regardless of what I think about Islam or Wicca or any other religion, the fact is that it's a group of people. Every faith has its ceremonies. And since it's made up of people, every faith also has its assholes.â€￾

Dresden on Jobs (he borrowed this from his half-brother) -

“Jobs are a part of life. Maybe you've heard of the concept. It's called work? See, what happens is that you suffer through doing annoying and humiliating things until you get paid not enough money. Like those Japanese game shows, only without all the glory.â€￾

Dresden the Philosopher -

“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajarâ€￾