Daremo's All in One Custom Thread (photo overload!!!)

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
GI Joe Extreme Black Dragon

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This thread is filled with so much AWESOME!!!

Later tonight I'm going to go through it more and make some comments.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Love your work, Daremo. So much good stuff here that it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I do love your custom weapons (even though I have no idea how to pronounce the majority of them and am probably butchering them in my head), the color scheme on Gemini 2 is great, as well as the figure itself, Cobra's Courier is all kinds of win, Banzai is aces... I really could go on, but I think my first statement sums up what I'm trying to say.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Love your work, Daremo. So much good stuff here that it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I do love your custom weapons (even though I have no idea how to pronounce the majority of them and am probably butchering them in my head), the color scheme on Gemini 2 is great, as well as the figure itself, Cobra's Courier is all kinds of win, Banzai is aces... I really could go on, but I think my first statement sums up what I'm trying to say.

It's because we are from the south. We have never heard such words used in our area. :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
It's because we are from the south. We have never heard such words used in our area. :D

lol... You know that's right. Of course, I'm sure we have all kinds of words down here in the South that others have never heard... or at least never heard them pronounced the way we do.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So much to discuss. Like others have said, I'm going to do this in phases to not get overwhelmed with awesomeness.

-First thing of course is the sheer greatness in your Ninja customs. I and most of the board already knew this but seeing them all together really hits home. The detail and skill with making all those weapons is amazing.

-My favorite custom from the first page is the Night Creeper Leader. My favorite weapon shown is a tie between the climbing claw and the sickle chain with Spiked ball. The weapons are SICK!!

-Page 2 is all about the weapons. I know I have mentioned them like 6 times already but... WOW! The brass knuckles are cool and I never thought i would dig something like that guitar, but it's pretty damn cool.

-Page 2 had some foresight into what the Club would do later on. I would love to see you take on another Big Boa project. You did a fantastic job for the resources that you had at that time.

-The clear winner on page 3 is the Weaponsmith. I also like Airtight, Snake Eyes and Major Bludd.

Going to take a break now and revisit the next batch of pages later on.

shi shi

Shabba
Aug 25, 2013
England
Awesome. So many great customs. Your ninja customs using the 25th figures haven't dated at all.

I'm sure it was a photo of one your ninja customs that led me to Hisstank years ago.

I love Red Herring simply for all the little details and the imagination at work.

Are your sculpting tutorials still available online anywhere?