Action Figure Line Size Comparisons

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Ever wonder how each action figure line scales to each other. Well this thread is where we will try to make that happen.

I chose Snake Eyes as my default GI Joe thinking most would have him or his mold in some form.

If anyone has any lines to add, please go right ahead. Just please put a Joe in for comparison with no stands. Myself or a staff member will add the picture to an earlier post and give credit to photographer.

Thank you

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dragon Action 18 paratrooper

F-86 driver (want to say Admiral Toys)

Unimax German

21st Century Toys 173rd Airborne (Platoon figures use the same body)

Treehouse Kids Duck Dynasty Si

More incoming.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Takara Microman Ninjalady Shina

Chap Mei pirate

21st Century Toys 101st Airborne (Vietnam)

Marvel Universe Hercules

Indiana Jones Elsa Schneider

Bbi Police

More...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Chap Mei EMS

McFarlane Play Makers

Play Along Spy Kids Carmen Cortez

Iron Man 2 War Machine

KB Toys endoskeleton (Robocop and Rambo were also in this line, maker unknown to me) EDIT: These were made by Toy Island

Last edited:

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Great thread! A lot of these lines I have never seen in person. Now to track down that Uncle Si figure.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
As most of you noticed, I have been on a civilian kick lately. I saw the Speed Racer figures and they made me go hmm. I knew they were only 3.5 inches tall but figured they could work for smaller people. The set I eyeballed was The Royalton, Spritle, and Chim Chim set. I wanted Spritle for sure as I have no kids. Royalton I figured could be a short person. Both work well for what I wanted. Spritle is perfect for a child in scale with Joes. Royalton's scale actually works well since he is a thick figure. Jacket is removable and about right for some Joes.
I am definitely buying a set with John Goodman now. The heads will work for Joes.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Royalton noggin would look good on one of the taller bucks.

But, like you said, he works as a short type.

Speakin' of civvies, I've been eyeing an old Applause vinyl Breathless Mahoney figure. Think she may work as a static, background gang moll for my Zap-headed gangster and another figure I've got on the bench.

Trying to track down this bitch, too:

http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure.php?FID=20710

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dexter looks like he wants to molest some PopCo Harry Potter figures.

ShipShape1983

Its THAT guy...
Sep 17, 2013
NJ
That Royalton noggin would look good on one of the taller bucks.

But, like you said, he works as a short type.

Speakin' of civvies, I've been eyeing an old Applause vinyl Breathless Mahoney figure. Think she may work as a static, background gang moll for my Zap-headed gangster and another figure I've got on the bench.

Trying to track down this bitch, too:

http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure.php?FID=20710

nah, those Dick Tracy figs were like Ninja Turtles from back in the 90s.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I love the first two pages of this thread.. really helps see the scale, grainy pics, cropped and out of focus, not so much.