Action Figure Line Size Comparisons

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
The sizes of the Venture Brothers is listed as 3.75" scale but the sizes are all over the map. Brock (Which I don't have) is 5.5" tall

avitar figure, Venture Brothers Dean & Hank, Dr Mindbender, Venture Brothers Dr. Thaddeus "Rusty" Venture, My favorite Martian 1:18th model, Minion (blind pack size)

Gi Joe, Cap 2 Red skull, Venture Brothers Dr Girlfriend & THE Monarch, schleich Obama, Marvel Dr Doom

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Using the stand is the only way to hold up the Venture Brothers figures. Apparently a lot of the figures have uneven legs, (quite noticable in Dr Ventures' tilt.)

There good figures for what they are, but Bif Bang Pow! is still learning hopfully the Big Bang theory figures will fix this issue.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These are for Drop, and they are a bit deceptive. Absorbing Man isn't nearly that much taller than the Schleich female, and she's about a quarter of a head taller than Joe Colton.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Most of my SW collection!! I have a few Lukes&the rebels female bounty hunter too..looks like this force awakens 5POA line is a tad bigger then the black line!

Still a tad small tho

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I could see its usefulness, I just don't have the space nor inclination to use it. If I were to get those two old codgers the balcony would never leave the box.