Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Orders have been REALLY slow this week, so tomorrow's Freebie Friday is going to be DOUBLE Freebie Friday. Every $10 you spend you get 2 heads of $5 or less free.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Batgirl kit! Very nice!

Yeah you gotta thank Spin over on JC for that one. It's a REALLY cool head.

Ok so here's what I'm going to do this week. Daily Doubles. So each day this week you'll get double the freebies for that day. So Monday you'll get 2 super hero category heads for every $20 you spend, Tuesday you'll get 2 free torsos of your choice for every $30 you spend, Wednesday you'll get 2 weapons of your choice for every $20 you spend, Thursday you'll get up to 6 items of up to a total of $60 or less for any order of $30 OR MORE, Friday you'll get 2 free heads of $5 or less for every $10 you spend, and Saturday you'll get 2 super powered attacks $10 or less for every $30 you spend.

This week also sees the debut of my Gift Certificate program. Order the gift code in the value amount of your choice, and I'll email you the code, and then you email it to your friend. Then they email me their list of items they want, and only pay shipping if the order is international.

Gift Certificates

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Sure could have used one of those for Christmas.

Well they're available right now. I had my son do 10 codes for each, but if I run out I'm sure he'll have no problem coming up w/ more. All of the codes actually say something, so it's kind of like a double reward type thing.

Taliax

Enlisted
Nov 1, 2014
"Tuesday you'll get 2 free torsos of your choice for every $30 you spend"

Hmmm tempting. Can a "Build your own female torso" qualify as one of the free torsos?

Can you still make the 3 piece arms and legs? The ones with the pegs?

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
"Tuesday you'll get 2 free torsos of your choice for every $30 you spend"

Hmmm tempting. Can a "Build your own female torso" qualify as one of the free torsos?

Can you still make the 3 piece arms and legs? The ones with the pegs?

The torso yes, the separate non hidden pegged arms, and legs no. I replaced the arms, and legs w/ pegs w/ the hidden pegged ones when the last molds with the pegs died on me.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys it's DOUBLE 3XL Thursday. So don't forget to put the 6 free items of $10 or less that you want in the notes when you order today.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Looking for at least 2 items,
The new hawkgirl head. EDIT: i found this one

& the link to the electric guitars says on hold Do you have any left? -- I was hoping to include them in my next order.
Do you have a acustic guitar too? --If they are being re-designed or something I can wait on this one.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Sorry about the electric guitar I didn't realize that it had zeroed out again. Thanks for pointing that one out to me, going through looking for it I realized that the Juggy helm, and Coulson's gun had both also zeroed out. Those things go fast. I don't currently have a mold of an acoustic guitar, but I THINK I saw one in one of the baggies of goodies I'm needing to get molded, so I'll see about getting that in probably tomorrow night/ Sunday morning.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Probably in the next round of items. I gotta make another copy of them, because I lost the ones I was going to take pics of, and put in a while back.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
This week for every order of $25 or more you'll get $12 worth of items of your choice for free
IF you hit $50 you'll get $25 worth of items for free

These DO NOT stack so once you hit $50 you get the next level, NOT both the $25 level, AND the $50 level just the higher of the 2

Parts list for WE 11-15 is only 3 pages, and I know that all of those Big Boss kits look like it'll be allot of work, but I THINK I can keep those bad boys rolling from one pot right into the next (as I know exactly how much materials I need for each run of white into purple into black (80mL for both the hard, and midgrade runs), and knock those out in about 2, or 3 days (have to give the first couple of joint sets time to shore up before using them) I'm aiming for Wednesday or maybe Friday for this bunch.

If you ordered that week please look this over for your initials that are on your paypal account, and check you invoice to see if I missed any thing. I'm pretty sure I got it all since I did CHECK MY LIST TWICE. LOL

WE 11-15-14 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
BB Kit head/hands x8 TN,SD,SC,FM,CG,WD,JT,FG
NC174 SD
NC124 SD
Borr x2 SD,JP
Troll V2 SD
NC41 JA
MC85 JA
MC13 head PK
Odin AM
MC26 JT
NC68 JP
NC81 JP
NC92 JP
NC105 JP
NC172 JP
NC153 JP
NC121 JP
NC114 JP
NC26 JP
Mongolian JP
TS head FG
NC2 FG
MC72 WC
MC86 WC

TORSOS:
MT19 VP

female
HEADS:
Fem 49 x2 SW,VP
Fem 39 EW
WW x2 JA,WD
*head
Fem 50 JA
Fem 59 JA
Fem 56 JA
Fem 46 WD
Fem 16 JT
Fem 59 JP
Fem 60 JP

TORSOS:
FT9 SW
FT30 SW
FT34 JA

parts/ accessories
Fem arms SW
*joints
*arms
grasping Fem hands SW
Tbar 5 pack
Articulated open hands WD
Suit hands x4 JP,DHx3

Yellow
suit & tie JP
*joints
*feet
arms/legs
torso

Orange

Red
Fem 50 SW

White
BB Kit x8 TN,SD,SC,FM,CG,WD,JT,FG
*Torso x8
*joints x8
*arms x8
Santa JA
MC15 Skull JA
regular fem legs x2 BM
high heels x2 BM
*joints x2
*feet x2
Fem arms x2 BM
*joints
*arms
FT12 BM
ladies short gloves BM
Fem 20 BM
suit & tie JP
*joints
*feet
arms/legs
hands
torso
Phantom-X kit FG
*MC76
*torso
**neck joint
**upper
**abs
**lower
*arms
**joints
**shoulder
**upper
**lower
*legs
**knees
**legs
coat sleeves FG
Suit & tie x2 DHx2
*joints x2
*arms/legs x2
*torso x2

Gray

Blue

Light blue
Fem 47 x2 SW,JA
Fem arms SW
*joints
*arms
grasping Fem hands SW
bare fem legs SW
*knees
*legs
bare fem feet SW
*joints
*feet

Purple
*joints x8
*legs x8

Green
Super Invader head FG
Suit & tie DH
*joints
*arms/legs
*torso

Brown
NC110 x2 WCx2

Black
*feet x8
bare fem legs SW
*knees
*legs
high heels SW
*joints
*feet
MC13 helm PK
Army legs 2 VP
Shades JD
suit & tie JP
*joints
*feet
arms/legs
hands
torso
death book JP
Phantom-X kit FG
*fingerless gloves
*medium male boots
**joints
**boots
army boots x8 DB
*joints x8
*boots x8

Silver
Bug helm PK
Evil Skull guns x12 AM
Phantom-X kit FG
double 9mms
TS mace FG
K hammer FG
laser gun WC
thinking cap WC
Vampire hunter kit WC
*sword
*glave
*gun

Gold
Odin spear AM

Soft
Flesh

Yellow
fedora x2 JP

Orange

Red
Santa hat JA
collared cape w/ clasps x2 JD

White
ladies sport coat x2 BM
Odin armor AM
*cape fur
*fur loin cloth
ladies cape JD
fedora JP
Phantom-X kit FG
*arm, and legs straps
*trench coat
tranch coat FG
Gray

Blue

Purple

Green

Brown
rope sash CD
gun belt 3 x2 CDx2
gun belt 2 x2 CDx2
dog eared hat CD
jacket vest FG

Black
cowboy hat SW
ladies trench SW
WW x2 JA,WD
*hair
closed trench vest VP
fedora JP
Evil skull hat CD
Xbelt FG
Phantom-X kit FG
*glove cuffs
Vampire hunter kit WC
*coat

Silver

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear
*cane x8
FT12 BM
ladies short gloves BM
Fem 20 BM
Super invader legs FG
*knees
*legs

Gray/ Smoke

Yellow
Energy beam AM

Orange

Orange Flame
Super Invader arms FG
*upper/ fists
*lower

Red
eye beam AM

Blue
EM lift effect x2 AM
Energy beam AM

Blue Flame
MC15 flame JA

Green
Dark magic effects AM
Energy beam AM

Purple

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Do you think your "IJ to Joe hip style upgrade" would work on him?

I've never owned an indiana jones figure,so idk,but the waste pin looks the same from the pics I've seen..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're *generally* similar. The conversion works because you retain the donor torso's post. Didn't think it was something you could turn into a universal "kit". Hell, the Indiana Jones posts weren't universal.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Do you think your "IJ to Joe hip style upgrade" would work on him?

I've never owned an indiana jones figure,so idk,but the waste pin looks the same from the pics I've seen..

That's the new Luke right? Well I'll take a look when I get down stairs, and see if it'll work.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Idk how new he is? he's from the black 4" line ,but the old packaging. came with 2 sets of hands,and was $5 at Walgreens durring Black Friday. I got 2 of him,and a female in a light tan at the same time.

Kinda digging his look for some reason,and have a good idea for replacement legs that look simular.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yes the hips upgrade does fit. You just have to soak his torso in hot water for about 30-60 seconds to soften it up enough to stretch over the post.

I grabbed that figure for those arms. CAN YOU IMAGINE THOSE ARMS ON SPIDER-MAN?!?! EPIC!!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
There's already a spiderman with those arms

They where around $3 each at TRU some time ago.

Thanks!! Add one of those to my order please:D sending PM

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
But that one has all of those web details to make it the movie design. I'm talking CLASSIC Spidey, and hiding all of those pegs in the arms.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Those arms are awesome,so are the hands! I was fiddling with that figure all day yesterday:D

Balanced on one hand!!

Had to take angles,cause it looks unbelievable even in person,lol.

Those arms w/o the pegs?!?! Yeah,I want some of those! you gotta switch out the push in shoulder pegs for joe disc style to make it even that much better:D

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
^
Those arms are awesome,so are the hands! I was fiddling with that figure all day yesterday:D

Balanced on one hand!!

Had to take angles,cause it looks unbelievable even in person,lol.

Those arms w/o the pegs?!?! Yeah,I want some of those! you gotta switch out the push in shoulder pegs for joe disc style to make it even that much better:D

Sure like the shoulders from the MU Bucky.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well guys this is the last Saturday of the year, so after today all orders will be for FY2015. Here's hoping that things keep going as good as they have been, and continue to get better. Not just for me, but for all of you guys as well.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Ok, so the Christmas season is over, so Santa is gone again until next year, and all of the figure kits have been returned to the figure section. NOW I had planned on returning the price of the figures back to what they were before, but they were selling better at the lower prices, so I'm leaving them at the lower prices.

I'm thinking that for this week's special I'll do 1 free $10 or less item for every $30 you spend.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Have you sent any of the stuff ordered earlier this month out yet?

Not yet, I'm still finishing up November [hangs head in shame], however I am moving through the orders at a pretty good pace, and should be on the orders from the beginning of December in the next 2 weeks WE 11-22, and WE 11-29 weren't extremely large, so I'm confident I should be able to knock them out pretty quickly. I got held up Friday morning this pat week due to having to check out my truck after it ran out of antifreeze the other day, so we were trying to figure out why, and we think we have. I had the heater core in my truck replaced a couple of months ago, and with the mess they left the rest of the truck (they didn't snap the dash panel on the passenger side back in right, they ripped the firewall blanket down, and now it's just hanging there, and they left the wiper fluid hose disconnected, PLUS they were supposed to fix the AC, and guess what it isn't working, so I have to take it back to them as the AC is under warranty, and they better fix it right this time), chances are that when they refilled the antifreeze they only filled the over flow reservoir, and not the actual radiator itself. Fortunately we caught it before any major damage happened (or at least we hope so anyway). So after I order some more rubber, and dye I'm gonna head back down, and get back to work.

Taliax

Enlisted
Nov 1, 2014
Would you be able to cast a head if I sent you 2 copies?

Yeah, quoting myself. I have some questions again. If I was to send you a head to cast.........

1. Would the head be damaged in any way during casting? I'd would also like it back. it is the rare head of Darth Talon.

2. I only have 1 copy to send, not 2. It is made of a soft bendable plastic, would it be hard to cast?

Thanks

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
I might send you a Ralph head to cast. Am having difficulty with dremmelling them right so they fit the Hulk.

Last edited: