SLUG Zombies Decrepit Katie

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
That Figures: REVIEW: SLUG Zombies Decrepit Katie

Final Thoughts
The SLUG Zombie line really deserved a better run. It's still something that baffles me, as the line checks pretty much every box you'd expect of a great minifigure line, from competitive pricing to great sculpts and the right balance of enough figures to avoid too many duplicates but also not so many that you'd never be able to get them all. There was also a great, wicked sense of humor to the line that's not really found in most toys these days.

Such a shame...

Decrepit Katie is a perfect example of everything right with the SLUG Zombies line. The figure has a superbly-detailed sculpt, the pose is great, the cast is clean and although the zombie nurse idea may be simple, this is an excellent rendition of the concept.

A great figure that serves as a reminder of just how good the SLUG Zombies line was.

FULL REVIEW AND PICS:
That Figures: REVIEW: SLUG Zombies Decrepit Katie

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Speaking of Aliens, that reminds me. One of the SLUG figures looked very similar to Ripley from Aliens.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Nice review. I'm not much of a collector of these smaller figures but I did pick up a couple of these that I thought I could harvest the head for.They are pretty nice for what they are and I got the Christmas editions. If their heads had been a little larger probably would have gotten them all for customs.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
Speaking of Aliens, that reminds me. One of the SLUG figures looked very similar to Ripley from Aliens.

I have them all but I'm trying to think which one you mean. Which isn't to say there isn't one: I just have an awful memory.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
Nice review. I'm not much of a collector of these smaller figures but I did pick up a couple of these that I thought I could harvest the head for.They are pretty nice for what they are and I got the Christmas editions. If their heads had been a little larger probably would have gotten them all for customs.

Thanks. I'm a fan of minifigures when they're done well and the SLUG Zombies certainly were. The sculpts are so detailed yet clean.