21st Century Toys insurgent figures

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cutter from the TRU exclusive "Sea-Fuckers" 3-pack that came out in the 25th line.. I had him bouncing around my extras box for years and you totally made me find a use for it!

Gah, figures it would be on an ancient figure and was only used once! By Hera's furry cunt!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome!

Now, I wonder if I can find a Schelich or Papo hyena locally...

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This thread got awesome really fast, and five pages too!

And I must say that if the insurgent figures are like the Saraha figures, they ARE bad. I have both of the Saraha figures and both of them broke in various places as soon as I popped them out of their bubbles.

Heads, hands, feet, all a mess. The heads especially so, it's like they put no thought into how they were attached.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's how we roll.

Dunno why I need a life preserver-clad sub-Saharan African ruffian, but I think that I do.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It gives me a use for that one Mace Windu head! Though RoC Heavy Duty has more African features.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That's how we roll.

Dunno why I need a life preserver-clad sub-Saharan African ruffian, but I think that I do.

Just because it's so odd! Hell, I want one too!

And I'd join the contest that was linked earlier, but from what I've seen, those "traveling package" type things don't end well...if they ever end.
Inevitably it ends up being held hostage and dissapears, bringing the whole thing to a crashing halt.:(

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
"What's that?"

"Antidote"

"To what?"

"The poison you just drank Dr. Jones!"

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just because it's so odd! Hell, I want one too!

And I'd join the contest that was linked earlier, but from what I've seen, those "traveling package" type things don't end well...if they ever end.
Inevitably it ends up being held hostage and dissapears, bringing the whole thing to a crashing halt.:(

Yeah, someone usually botches it somewhere.

It's possible that it won't end well but if it does it will be awesome. You should sign up anyway and give it a chance.

I actually found 1 Joe figure at Walmart here in the mud hut village i'm working out of. Low and behold it was CC! I purchased him thinking it was the same version....I figured a backup was a good idea. Then I could get started on some pics in case my turn comes up and the timing is wonky.....or if I lose him because he falls out of the helicopter.
ANyway, because I have no idea what I'm doing, turns out he is not the same version as the one in this contest....dunno why I added this in here...just rambling.....I like taquitos!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Quick and easy African militant #2 WIP!

Inspiration:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I knew what it was before I saw poster!

I did a custom yesterday kinda to get back into the swing of doing figures. I am so ready to start parts gathering for this shit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Think I would have used a Tunnel Rat torso and lower legs for Liberia, there.

I did denim yestrerday, but it's the dark, new kind. I'll see if I can find that tutorial for it.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ahh yeah that would have made more sense. Live and learn.

Which is the Slice figure? I think I only had the Night Adder, some Marlon figures, the Shadow Tracker, and a 25th Roadblock.. never realized how few black figures there were.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty well, maybe a tiny bit shorter. The head hole will have to be reamed out (heh-heheheh) to fit on a Joe neck ball, hence why I haven't done it as yet.