3.75" Motrtal Kombat X figures

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Seen these today! Damn it they're beautiful!!

My pic sucks,but they are pretty much exactly Joe sized!! The Raiden isn't perfectly side-by-side in the pic

Paint,details,all that are top notch for the scale! Better then some 6" scale figures!! $17 tho! If they where $10 these pictures would be of them at my house I assure you all! lol. I really want to collect these now! $17 tho! I may just send my wife to TRU so I don't have to watch that card swipe!:trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They actually made it to retail, eh? I saw MK figures while I was in there, but didn't note if they were 1:18.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
I ordered these a few months ago for a slightly better price - $15, and got them last week. I like them but don't know if they were worth the price. They look great but alot of their movement is hindered by the sculpts. I haven't had time to mess with them much so I can't say for sure how good or bad but none of their elbows or knees bend much more than 45 degrees, if that. Scorpion's articulation seemed to suffer the most and Sub Zero's the least. I was hoping to be able to swap out a BFS skull with Scorpion's head also but his neck and head are connected by some huge ball joint or something and it looked like alot of trouble. I'd also have liked translucent ice and lightening accessories instead of painted ones but that's just my opinion.

Attachments

• 20160827_085834.jpg
    20160827_085834.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 17

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Nice comparison pic! You're not helping,because I still want them,lol. I've become a sucker for all figures 1:18.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
They look great but alot of their movement is hindered by the sculpts. I haven't had time to mess with them much so I can't say for sure how good or bad but none of their elbows or knees bend much more than 45 degrees, if that. Scorpion's articulation seemed to suffer the most and Sub Zero's the least...
I was waiting for these, although i had a bad feeling about their articulation. Just yesterday saw them on ebay, but i did not pull the trigger. Now, reading your lines, i know, i was right, it would've been a mistake. :)
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
There's pictures from a con with a series 2 that contains the female? It could be 6" tho it's hard to tell.

I went to a different TRU today,but still couldn't make the purchase. I ended up buying the 4" MCU falcon to finish up the last of my little movie figure collection.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If they do a series 2 i imagine they'll just ape the 6" line, with Kotal Khan, Kitana, and Quan Chi.

Actually thinking of grabbing a Kotal during the Hastings GOoB sale and doing a statue repaint.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Then that means Mezco is done with MKX, as the 6" line is done, too.

Tele-Viper

The Unwashed
Sep 12, 2016
Scorpion's mask looks VERY MK1.

I might have to buy like 8 of him and repaint the heads to put on the Jazwares figures.