50/50 On Joe Con Golden Ticket 2014

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
No idea if this is in the correct area if not please move. So Joe Con is April 10th thru the 13th and I am going and I am getting a Golden Ticket. Last Year I went and Got a Golden Ticket and I split it 50/50 with a person that did not go to Joe Con. It worked out really well and I am giving any person that same chance to do it again. Golden Tickets are $300 bucks so basically a person pay-pals me $150 after I get the Golden Ticket and while I am Joe Con I get that person 1 set of everything at Cost. I will than ship all items to you once I get back form Joe Con at whatever the total cost in shipping is. This is for a serious collector that does not want to pay inflated prices on eBay. I will also get any freebies and include that with all the stuff I get at cost. Please PM me if interested and once registration goes live we will do the $150 transaction. I will be in constant communication with this person and send pictures and what not. I also plan to send the fighting 1:18th pictures like i did during sdcc. Anyways I hope this interest someone and look forward to hearing back form you. 1st person that is serious is who will be sharing this experience with me. thanks much...

P.S. any questions by all means PM me.