50th Bazooka Trooper

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
SO this is just a quick fix custom Ive wanted to do for a good while now. Thanks to DW and nabbing a few 25th 'Zook troops off of him, I was able to make one with an extra 50th Trooper. Also, some may like to point out that the namesake is incorrect due to the use of an RPG as opposed to a Bazooka, but I do like the RPG's aesthetic and it keeps true to the 25th figure that its based on.
Anywho, this custom is very simple but I dig it, and I hope you guys do too!

Recipe:
Figure: 50th Cobra Trooper w/ sculpt on helmet

Accessories:
RPG and Harness: 25th Bazooka Trooper
Pistols etc: 50th Cobra trooper
extra holster: FSS Topside I believe.

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Not a bazooka, but looks cool! (EDIT: I just read your description... you know it's not a bazooka...)

haha yeah! I knew someone would point it out. I always wondered why the 25th version was packaged that way too. I do like the look of an RPG of a zook though. They are just more streamlined.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Kind of surprised Hasbro hasn't stuck this figure into a pack. I won't get into color issues, and just say it needs what all anti-tank trooper figures but never have: reload(s). Could also use a proper firearm for all of those stick magazines.

I'd probably buy it if it were on the pegs.

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Kind of surprised Hasbro hasn't stuck this figure into a pack. I won't get into color issues, and just say it needs what all anti-tank trooper figures but never have: reload(s). Could also use a proper firearm for all of those stick magazines.

I'd probably buy it if it were on the pegs.

Yeah, cobra has to be gaudy! Ive got a few guns that might work. Also I'd like to have a pack with more grenade heads too. The downside is that even though I have so many extra RPGs, I still can't bring myself to cut off the ends hahaha!
But I am right there with you on the reloads! Thanks for the positive words chief!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really need to open my 21st Century Toys VC RPG gunner and send his quiver backpack off for casting. Not sure it would fix the issue, but at least an option would be out there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If I can find pics of the pack I certainly will. The figure is wearing it in the package, so you can't see it.