75th Ranger Regiment Beach head

Primo_baddest

Enlisted
Dec 20, 2014
The 75th Ranger Regiment, also known as Army Rangers, is an elite light infantry special operations force that is part of the United States Army Special Operations Command. The Regiment is headquartered at Fort Benning, Georgia and is composed of one special troops battalion and three Ranger battalions.
The 75th Ranger Regiment is the U.S. Army's premier light infantry unit, with specialized skills that enable them to perform a variety of operations. Their primary mission is to conduct direct action raids in hostile or sensitive environments worldwide, often killing or capturing high value targets. Besides direct action raids, their other missions include: Airfield seizure, special reconnaissance, personnel recovery, clandestine insertion, and site exploitation. The Regiment can deploy one Ranger battalion within 18 hours of alert notification.

Attachments

• 1000w_q95.jpg
    1000w_q95.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: raider33

Primo_baddest

Enlisted
Dec 20, 2014
Thanks I'm happy with how he turned out but I bet once i get my first JOYTOY 1:18 this multicam will look like shit comparatively.

Jhill97

May 20, 2018
Great work, love seeing other military customs! As for the Multicam, I mean it looks solid but you can always repaint if you find a better way of doing it, or if you want to use an easier camo pattern lol. Great build though.

Jhill97

May 20, 2018
What other camo would a Ranger use?
Well, though it's been basically phased out, you could use UCP (although I struggle with anything digital). DCU and ~M81 woodland are also easier but DCU is pretty much phased out as well and woodland mostly seems to be used by MARSOC nowadays.
As for Multicam, I have found success using the tutorials for painting firearms in different camo patterns (just search google images) as guidance. Not gonna lie though, Multicam is a challenge. Another option (if you're worried about clashing with JOYTOY) is to just use a flat color (like beige or something).