9SFG(A) - Leatherneck - Marine Corps Scout Sniper

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
preface...

So my work on the 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) continues apace.. albeit slowly as usual. Such is the life of a customizer!

Be sure to check out the novelization of the 9SFG(A)'s heroism during the War on Terror here:

----
Code Name: Frank "Leatherneck" Redoubt
Grade: E-7 Gunnery Sergeant
MOS: 8541
Marine Corps Scout Sniper

This figure is part of my ongoing 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) ODA-988 team that I am working on (Formerly A.R.C.T.I.C.). 9SFG(A) is a special operations force of the United States Army, though many times they work with other branches of the military when the mission at hand is coordinated through the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).

... 9th SFG(A) has been deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation: Enduring Freedom in early 2002. USSOCOM has attached GySgt "Leatherneck" to the 9th SFG(A) ODA-988 from the Marine Corps First Force Reconnaissance Company due to his skill set and unique knowledge of the operating environment, which is at this time classified...

----

Figure breakdown is as follows:

PoC Recondo head
PoC Snake Eyes (v54) Body
PoC Zartan Goggles
RoC Pit Commando Vest
FoV Pouches
BBI Backpack & M14 DMR rifle
Lots of paint

Be sure to check out my other 9th Special Forces Group (Airborne) customs as I try to get them ready over the next days/weeks/months.

Thanks for reading, and Please let me know what you think, any complaints or criticism help me with the next figure!

Attachments

• 9SFGA-FORECON-01.jpg
    9SFGA-FORECON-01.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 9SFGA-FORECON-02.jpg
    9SFGA-FORECON-02.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 34
  • 9SFGA-FORECON-03.jpg
    9SFGA-FORECON-03.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 9SFGA-FORECON-04.jpg
    9SFGA-FORECON-04.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 9SFGA-FORECON-05.jpg
    9SFGA-FORECON-05.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: raider33

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah I have a couple Abrams and Bradleys floating around somewhere.. I suppose they could be next, though I don't know if I can do as much with them..

And I do need to get back to work on the figures.. got 3 done and a bunch half done, then the HMMWV craze hit me.. then the website died..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If i can find a 21st rifle hand and send it to you will you use it?