a narrow escape

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Heres just a quick dio, didn't go through the hastle of using my regular camera(AKA I lost it in my mess of stuff :D). I didn't want to do an outdoor shot, because these piper commanches are extremly expensive(they make the bbi blue angels f-18's look cheap) as well as thee are not mine(my fathers) so I didn't want to risk an outdoor shot(If a bird crapped on one, or a tornado randomly popped up, or a car veered out of control and into them I would be dead:rolleyes:)

with that said, heres my crappy photo of a five min dio(couldn't find any of my cobra commanders:eek: so serpentor had to join in on this instead, but I'm organizing my stuff now, may have collection pics up soon!). When I made this I was just thinking of their location being found and they had to get a new hiding spot(like osama :D) Hopefully soon I'll be able to make some real dios and pictures, but I just needed to do something besides organizing...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, them are old school gas-powered birds.

They're also better looking than most of Hasbro's tripe.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Damn, them are old school gas-powered birds.

They're also better looking than most of Hasbro's tripe.

yup. The downfall though is the price. They look better than anything hasbro makes but the price is alot worse. These cost around what the skyworks birds were

You can see a good set of pics about 4/5 down this page. The red and chrome i an extremely rare variant, only one has been sold in like the past 8 years and sold for like $3000:eek:

http://webpages.charter.net/skylane42/cox.html

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, but they're all vintage. I bet most of them were destroyed because of use. Rarity + Desirability = $$$