Age of Ultron 4 inch

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That blows! I do have both the first movie hawkeye&have gets assemble version. I'd like to have an AOU version tho:( love the packaging..I know it's plain,but it matches my decor:D

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
They work okay...

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah. There isn't much for head space for a 4" figure, but they fit in it.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Quiet you!!

I collect this line! All MOC too with zero temptation to open them:D now a they need is a 5POA BW,Quick silver,Hawkeye,talcon,the last TRU 2 pack w/falcon&hawkeye rerelease,and I'm golden! Just hope they're easier to get then wave 2 was.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Idk,this line is pretty impressive sales wise IMO. They move near me! Kids ARE getting them! If worse comes to worse I'll preorder this wave like I did wave 2 thinking I'd never see them,and give the duplicates to my son, which was trueish for scarlet witch. I've only seen her twice at retail. Out of 10 walmarts,6-7 targets,and 2 TRU that says a lot! I just want to finish the collection.

There is also a revised wave 1&2 cases listed preorder up! They've added scarlet witch,removed ironman,removed Loki. Looks like he'll be the rarity?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Woah man,chill out!!:trollface:

Nobody even thought that wave 2 was going to make it to full retail if you read back! Now there's a Vision coming!aybe well get a quick silver? And even if we don't most people only want the head anyways! lol! Who played him? Isn't there a head that is an actor likeness,or looks like the actor? Isn't that where you come in?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It seems that way. I'm still on the blackcat wave around me!!! I was not expecting to see these. Unfortunately both of these packages are damaged. I passed on the hulk,but still got vision. I need these 2 MOC!

Yeah why DID they do Gray Hulk instead of Quicksilver?!?! MORONS!!!!!

Oh,he's green btw. Dark green to be exact.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Congrats on finding them, but that doesn't mean they'll saturate the market. Goldbug could still be proven right.

Not that anyone really wants those. :trollface:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
It seems that way. I'm still on the blackcat wave around me!!! I was not expecting to see these. Unfortunately both of these packages are damaged. I passed on the hulk,but still got vision. I need these 2 MOC!

Oh,he's green btw. Dark green to be exact.

Well from the pic on the last page it LOOKED gray. LOL

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm sure that will be a canceled wave or discount store wave. Hasbro doesn't seem to want to get their shit sandwich distribution in order. :D

Well,have to requote you! lol! The final wave of AOU 3.75" HAS become a discount store wave!! Lol! Found 3 cases at Family Dollar!