Are the Retalliation figures rare?

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Forgive my naivete, I don't follow this stuff that closely. I found a few the other day and bought them. I will probably keep some for my son and thought people might want some of the others. I found: Duke, Zartan, Jinx, Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Jinx? You mean the red ninja? Either way, these are not rare. You can score them on e bay close to and sometimes less than retail. GI Joe troopers seem the most sought after. The rest are pretty much shite. The cobra para trooper sucks. It doesn't even have any ankle articulation and is single knee joint. The Roadblock has use but you have to replace hands.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks, good to know. They did look to be of pretty poor quality from what I could see.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They will be "rare" for a window of perhaps a few months when the initial shipments sell through. Once the line fires back up (presumably in February) they'll probably run off another shipment of w.1, thus bring any figures that rise high in price (MAYBE Red Ninja and the Joe Trooper) back to earth.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
no they are not but they will be on hold for 9mos till the movie comes out. also for the price im going to pass on alot of them as 8-11 bucks is nuts for these under par figs they look like dc figs for most of them . there are a few that do rock for me anyway lol.