ATTACK ON JAP BUNKER!!! Part 2 of The Skippers been Hit!!!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Dude, that is just SICK! Another story told without any words. Your pics tell us everything we need to know. Stellar job!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Wicked!!!

Great story and superb pics!!

All the pics are great but my 2 favorites are the very last one, he looks so tired, and the one where they are entering the bunker, very nice posing on that one and all the pics

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
This is really great. How did you get that trenchgun/shotgun? and how did you get that guy in the middle in the first pic? who is he rather? I have so many questions... how did you get those cool japanese maps and documents/papers? thanks...

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
Hey there,

RED, you know that "Digger" only comes with a left hand holding a jap flag, and Tommy "Brit" comes with only a right hand holding a grenade. I was wondering if you know how I could get/make new hands so they could aim/hold their guns with two hands. I am buying a bunch of marines soon so I need some different hands. :D I see you have changed a few of them so I figured you may know...

Thanks,

AJ:D

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey there,

RED, you know that "Digger" only comes with a left hand holding a jap flag, and Tommy "Brit" comes with only a right hand holding a grenade. I was wondering if you know how I could get/make new hands so they could aim/hold their guns with two hands. I am buying a bunch of marines soon so I need some different hands. :D I see you have changed a few of them so I figured you may know...

Thanks,

AJ:D

Hey brother!!! All I did was trade out hands from other Marines. I have 3-4 of each Marine and I use the 1st 7 Marines for my pics---any other Marine has a different head and hands from other 21stC G.I.s and Germans. Thats all brother.;)---RED---

AJWW2

Enlisted
Sep 8, 2011
NY
thanks a lot RED. I was planning to make a large dio with all of them so I couldn't switch hands from other marines. But that is good to know :D. I was thinking maybe I could make a mold with other marine hands and then cast them and paint them. I am totally inexperienced with resin so that is just a thought. XD Thank you again for the help.

AJ