BioViper concept help...

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
I recently picked up a K-Mart exclusive IronMan2 Proving Grounds 3-pk on clearance (marked $4.99 & when I got to the checkout, got an additional 50% off - $2.49!!! - I bought the last 2 they had - 6 figs for just over $10 - hell 2 the yeah) Anyhoo - I LUV the Holographic Mark IV armor (TRON styled clear blue mold) I am contemplatin' usin' the arms, legs & head on a BioViper concept fig... basically a triple meldin' of a B.A.T./BioViper/Wraith type character. I want to use the clear parts to give it the translucent effect of the BioViper yet still have a VERY recognizable "human" form to it & I feel that a more/better "Renegades" marriage of Destro/M.A.R.S. B.A.T.-tech, combined with Dr. Mindbender Bio-tech, along with elements of a "phasing" clear Wraith might fit in my "real-world" style Renegade customs... I need a baddie for them eventually. My dilema is what torso to use with the clear blue legs, arms & head (prefer MU type for compatibility) --- & how to outfit him (gear & weapons???) Any help/suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated... THNX BL4CK5H33P

P.S. Wantin' a more "soldier" type of BioViper & am considerin' usin' the 2nd set of arms for "swappable" B.A.T. weapons & "organic" BioViper weapons... almost like a liquid Terminator or Cobra La concept...???