BL4CK5H33P'S "Better than Hasbro" Force Unleashed Sith Stalker WiP

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Well, I guess I just wasn't happy w/ the SW FU Galen Marek/Starkiller - Sith Stalker... I liked the overall design - but, I am 9 times outta 10 severely dissapointed w/ the articulation of the SW figs. I kept all of the elements I wanted (the ones that were reusable) & then swapped them onto a movie Thor Loki body - it really lent itself well to a Sith/Jedi style - added some armor & replaced the side ponytail w/ a more detailed & longer dreadlock style part... am also considerin' shavin' the molded on saber handles on his back & replacing them w/ actual saber handles... dunno?

My wife likes the multi greens - browns & tans (& I do too) - but, not so sure it applies to a Sith... questions/critiques/suggestions & comments always welcomed - BL4CK5H33P out...

P.S. Kiss my ass Hasbro... That's what I call a F*#KIN' SITH!!! - I haven't even painted this little bastard yet & it's better than the CRAP you feed us!!!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Excellent work! SW figures do have nice sculpts, but are let down by the poor articulation. It's like the money goes towards licensing and the actual tooling takes a back seat.