Camouflage War Machine

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Did that thing ever get released? I know it was in a box set but can't recall the retailer.

As an aside, any one got IM2 stuff on clearence? Kmart had them for 5 bucks but I didn't pull the trigger on another WM like I should have.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No good to me NAO!

I should have just grabbed the damn thing. I guess I was being stingy and was already giving them 10 and tax for a Red Ninjuh. I really only want the M134 and feed chute.

Did that thing ever get released? I know it was in a box set but can't recall the retailer.

As an aside, any one got IM2 stuff on clearence? Kmart had them for 5 bucks but I didn't pull the trigger on another WM like I should have.

Yep, sher did get released. K-Puke 3 pack. Two different ones, I believe.

These aren't my shots, found on the netwebs.

You got Red Ninjas? I might got War Machines! Let's talk!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I already sent you the only Red Ninja I found. Certainly wouldn't trade one for two accessories. ;)

I already sent you the only Red Ninja I found. Certainly wouldn't trade one for two accessories. ;)

Alright - alright - just thought I'd check. $@^winkingsmileygoeshere^@$ Ya know how when someone needs something REALLY bad and, well, they just might . . . they just might.

Seriously, I was still writin my post when you posted your follow-up, so I didn't know it was the "big gun" only you were a lookin for. Would like more of those Ninjas, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks, PCS. My plan is to link 2-3 of the feed chutes and then get Tofu to mold them. 3 should be plenty to reach from a minigun on the Huey (or Little Bird) and into the cabin, or whatever they'll get used for.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yep, sher did get released. K-Puke 3 pack. Two different ones, I believe.

These aren't my shots, found on the netwebs.

You got Red Ninjas? I might got War Machines! Let's talk!

I got some from the first one in trade - they were clearanced a while back. Never saw nor heard of the second. Kinda cool set, though.

Come to think of it, I think the first one doesn't have the big version of the gun, just the little one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Let us avoid the missile launcher version of the minigun at all costs!

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I had the version from target with the light-up base that had the normal gun and feeder. I look in my scifi pile to see if I still have him or if he was given away in the raffle fodder bags.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I may go out this weekend and shake the trees and see what I find.