Casting Joe 2.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just give all the characters in The Delta Force Joe codenames and call that G.I. Joe: The Movie. Better than any actual Joe movie is gonna be.

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
hey if they ditch the the costumes from the first one and get gangsta duke a speech therapist it should be 100% better than the last one dont get me wrong that still doesn't mean it will be any good but it damn sure isn't gonna hurt it

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Heavy Duty was one of the few characters i didn't want to see die with a pair of knitting needles jammed into their eye sockets.

That said, Shad was mildly entertaining when he was teamed up with JTG as a tag team. Maybe if he some how gets the role he won't suck Channing Tatum-like quantities of pig semen.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think he's better than Tatertot. Dwayne was funny as fuck on the mic while he was in his prime as a wrestler. I think Terry Crews would have worked, too, though perhaps in an alternate reality where Joe wasn't just a toy property for kids.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
not really on board Rock as RB...but obviously no one involved with these movies gives two sh!ts what the fans of any genre want...

i do like him though...hes good in revenge movies

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
not really on board Rock as RB...but obviously no one involved with these movies gives two sh!ts what the fans of any genre want...

i do like him though...hes good in revenge movies

QFT i just hope they step up there game on this one or this will end up like roc. they have one last shot to make joe big agin and this is it. they also need a toon that is not the Ateam like in the 80s when it was growing all the time. that's what we need we don't need the origin story that shit is over played anyway.also dont copy other line ie the Ateam. do what res did with them update them with a new look but something to tell who is who by there look.