You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Banzai-Tron:

Bio:

Banzai-Tron's Motto: "Transformation for obscurity is cowardice."

No one is quite sure what Banzai-Tron is anymore. Believed to be the only Transformer to have shed his Alternate mode just by will. Even though he still relies on a spark, believes he is no longer a Transformer but the next tier in his evolution as a robotic samurai.

Banzai-tron has always been in the businesses of selling the parts of the unfortunate ones that have fallen before him. Takes great pride in his skill of dismantling with surgical precision but Still enjoys seeing the damage his Ion Cleaver can do. Not everyone he dismantles is for profit, some are for practice. He is Always improving his technique at Crystaluction,(the art of knowing the weak points in the body ).

The fact Banzai-Tron no longer transforms, he still capable of mass-shifting (the ability to change size Depending on the surroundings) with a light amount of shape shifting ability. Possibly do to him never using Nucleon, (The Action Master Fuel source). Also has superb structural integrity, increased strength and speed.

Banzai-Tron has no friends. Believes friends can be messier than dismantling a human but has formed an alliance with Razor-Sharp for Eons. Razor-Sharp has more modes than a Cybertronain Warrior Shank. Always finding ways to be more sufficient at tearing down whatever Banzai-Tron puts in front of him.

Learning about the "CUSTOM GAMES CONTEST" and that there was a big profit to be made from the sell and trade of organic parts, both made their way to Earth and now has affiliation with Cobra and their crossover with some of the Decepticons.

Banzai-Tron has felt the presents of Bludgeon's Spark here on Earth where he is highly anticipating a nice friendly sparing session. Problem is Banzai-Tron has no idea what friendly means!

Side Note: Do to rules in the Custom Games, Razor-Sharp's spark has been removed and stored in a spark chamber, where Banzai-Tron is now in control of his mechanical corpse with an experimental Earth technology called... Bluetooth.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Blade:

Bio:

Blade has been following the tourney for a while now. He has heard rumors a group of suck asses is going to try to crash the party and win the tourney. He has no real intentions of entering the tourney, he is just looking to rid the Earth of some Vamps. This tourney has also presented him with an additional bonus. A first hand look at Nemesis Enforcer. For a long while Blade has thought Cobra La is a new/old breed of suck ass and now he will get to find out.

Entry Thread

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Hey Crotchknocker, you should re-post your good dio-story here for more people to see bro!

Your screen name make me feel like I am talking to a villain sidekick of Cockknocker from Jay and Silent Bob strike Back.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Good idea.
Good luck.

good luck to you too bro!

After Banzai-Tron's initial attack
Blade - "Mother fucker! Are you out of your damn mind?"
[Blade draws his gun] "Fuck me? No, you fuck this!"
after an exhausting battle, Blade leans towards a battered Banzai-tron and says "I must release you." And ends the battle by removing head from shoulders.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
voters seem to be skipping this one for some reason. Some matches have double the votes than this one

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
good luck to you too bro!

After Banzai-Tron's initial attack
Blade - "Mother fucker! Are you out of your damn mind?"
[Blade draws his gun] "Fuck me? No, you fuck this!"
after an exhausting battle, Blade leans towards a battered Banzai-tron and says "I must release you." And ends the battle by removing head from shoulders.

I couldn't even attempt to match his custom, so I will continue mine in text again.

Blade rises after beheading Banzai Tron and heads towards the exit, something stirs behind him, he turns and Banzai Tron is standing tall, lifting the severed head and placing it back on his shoulders. A spark of light later, Banzai Tron is back in the fight.....

Banzai Tron - "I am a god to you earthworms!, you will fall in the end"

Blade - "I'm gettin' a little tired of choppin' you up."

Blade - "[pulling the pin out of a grenade] You obviously do not know who you are *fucking* with!"

The fight continues..........

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
My favorite is after a vamp says that Frost will kill him, he says. "kill you?, Mother Fucker I'll kill you!" The way Snipes says it sold the line. The first Blade is a favorite of mine. One of those movies I have owned on VHS, DVD, and now BR.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
by the way Meddatron, I appreciate your vote and I too had not voted...until now. Thanks for giving me a lead for a day it was refreshing.
so I give you my vote.

No problem bro. There is no doubt in my mind you deserve to win. I want to see you continue and keep your stories going. This is what this competition is about. The total package! well played bro no matter who wins. Thankyou for the vote as well.