Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Joker:

Bio:

You can't have a successful party without a clown. So this clown decided to crash the party. What a perfect place to find that special someone to help him kill The Bat. The Joker hopes to lure The Bat to the tournament and utilize his adversaries to once and for all kill The Bat. All the while he gets to kill at will in the tourney to feed his insatiable lust for chaos and not have to worry about repercussions. What a glorious day to be a clown! He is bringing his own groupies too!

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Oni:

Bio:

The Demon of the Battlefield

Oni is a man who little is known about other than his penchant for the Samurai culture of early Japan. He is a trained martial artist and former SWAT team member. Disillusioned with the code of justice in the police force he gravitated towards the Samurai code and fashioned a vigilante persona to fit. He has trained extensively in Japanese swordplay, but when the chips are down his SWAT training does come out.

Entry Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Joker all the WAY! Oni's armor looks great, but to be honest I couldn't get past the Rock staring out at me through that armor. That's one thing about head choices some heads are just too specific, and the size of his head on that smaller body just seems off. Even so Joker would be able to just throw out a laughing gas grenade, and well we all know what would happen from there.

By the way consider that Joker recipe copied. I'm ebaying a Ren. Cobra Commander right now.