Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Max Ray:

Bio:

The year is 2051, after the 3 exo suit warrior retired from fighting ,
numerous battle and over aged state, skyvault administrator recruited
new breed of exo suit warriors! ..following the footstep of his father, max ray sr, the deep sea exo suit centurion, his son max ray junior took the replacement of his part. well trained and guided in the art of scuba diving, long breath underwater exploration and a marine biologist, true to his nature max ray junior proved to be the best choice to be called the exo suit warrior..centurion!man and machine.His fathers DNA is embedded in his blood,easy for the exo suit attachment to recognize beamed by skyvault. harnessing the knowledge and technology available to man, he and the
skyvault technical people inventors developed new designed DEPTH CHARGER!
..its light, compact but powerful in terms of weapons and accessories. able to move fast
in deep sea water, withstand tremendous pressure and can be beam down directly
underwater.Carrying the path lead by his father he conquered and fought the evil enemies.
with this new type of exosuit attachment,the new centurion max ray junior,
can now protect earths water frontier!...and now becomes MAN and MACINE..

They are the CENTURION!POWER EXTREME!

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Harry Dresden:

Bio:

I the hell am Harry Dresden.

Professional Wizard, Warden of the White Council of Wizards, and Knight of the Winter Court.

Harry has fought just about every beast, creature, demon, and baddy you can think up - werewolves, vampires, fallen angels, faeries, Outsiders, necromancers, a skinwalker, and even managed to kill an immortal or two.
He is just as comfortable with hand to hand fighting as he is with tossing around large amounts of magic, but does use a sawed-off shotgun and a reliable .44 magnum revolver when he needs it.

Thy Rod and Thy Staff – they comfort me.

Harry’s magical tools of the trade include a blasting rod and wizard’s staff. The blasting rod is a two foot long piece of carved wood used to focus his will into spells. The staff is a long piece of wood carved with runes and sigals used to focus his will and energy into spells for fire, wind, and sometimes as a make shift club.

On the defensive side, Harry’s black duster in layered with protective spells. It can stop attacks ranging from machine guns to monster claws and fangs. The shield bracelet worn on his wrist allows him to cast a protective shield that can stop bullets and attacks. He can even use it to create a protective sphere against attacks from multiple directions.

Magic
Harry uses three main types of magic – fire, kinetic, and wind. The wind magic allows Harry to pick up items to throw at opponents or to create a cyclone. The kinetic magic sends a blast of pure force at an opponent. While he does know how to create veils to hide himself, and some earth magic to open holes in the ground, his spell of choice involves fire.

Quote:
“Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day," I say. "But set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life. Tao of Pratchett. I live by it.â€￾

Harry’s fire magic is his bread and butter. He’s known to burn down buildings and turn enemies to ash, His fire magic became much more powerful after an Archangel named Uriel granted Harry the power of Soul Fire. Soul fire uses a piece of his soul in order to super charge his magic.

Winter Knight
As Knight to the Winter Court, the Winter Queen Mab’s chosen mortal carries the Knight’s Mantle, allowing for ice enhanced spells, increased strength, endurance, and physical abilities, as well as increased pain tolerance.

Bob
Harry’s knowledge of magic is greatly enhanced (relies heavily upon) Bob the skull. Bob’s not really a skull, he’s a spirit of intellect that has worked along-side wizards since the Dark Ages and doesn’t forget anything so he has vast knowledge of magical theory and the supernatural.

Entry Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
While I love the Max custom (possibly the best the contest?), using "what if" scenario as my main voting criteria, I have to go with the wizard...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Max Ray was one of my favorite customs entered, but the more complex the electronics the easier it is for Dresden to screw them up with a hex. Harry blasts Max's suit with a hex, shorts out all the electronics and he falls into the water and sinking fast uses the last of his oxygen to realize you don't fuck with a wizard while he's wizarding.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I love the Max Ray custom. His Depth Charger Machine is awesome but probably useless on land. I am not sure he stands a chance without the tech. Was close in my mind with the Depth Charger vs magic. No Depth Charger and I think Harry could win quickly. hmmm, continue thinking on this I will.

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
hmm..i dont think so..eventhough depth charger may be damaged skyvault can still beam max ray other exo suits, depth charger is just one of them. he can also use jake rockwell and ace maccloud exosuit..so i guess..theres too many option for max ray.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Still time to vote for Dresden so this guy doesn't potentially win two major contests...I mean he's already got the deck stacked on the og13 custom of the year contest.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Still time to vote for Dresden so this guy doesn't potentially win two major contests...I mean he's already got the deck stacked on the og13 custom of the year contest.

hah...nath deserves the credit...he has put out some amazing stuff this year. Don't know if you guys have seen the level of detail on his ace figure but its outstanding.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
hah...nath deserves the credit...he has put out some amazing stuff this year. Don't know if you guys have seen the level of detail on his ace figure but its outstanding.

Hey listen buddy. Just because I voted for his custom over on OG13 doesn't mean he can just waltz in here and expect me to not talk some trash and get all butthurt when I lose.

:trollface:

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Thoughts and commentary using the guidelines:
1. Custom quality
2. Bio/pics
3.Actual battle predictions
4.How many lasers/missiles the custom has
5.Is it a dinosaur?
6.Extras/presentation/special consideration

1--> Wow, both of these customs are superb. I will not waste time gushing over how awesome they are, everyone knows it. That said the level of detail on Max is on the professional level.
Verdict: Max
2--> Nice detailed bios. Both bios were sufficient but Dresden's laid out exactly why a wizard is not to be trifled with in good humor and style of the character.
Verdict: Dresden edge
3--> Hmmm......I do think this is close. I would have to say Dresden's magic would be hard for Max to overcome. That said, Max having replacement suits beamed in should be considered.
Verdict: Slight edge Dresden
4--> While puny in comparison to the ordinance on say...a dinosaur, Max does have some impressive high tech gear. It would be hard to pit that against the potential of magic attacks (which is why the most fearsome Dinosaurs carry Dwarven Battle Mages). Both have very different but impressive ordinance.
Verdict: Tie
5--> Both entries fail hard at being a dinosaur. (although the thought of Dresden turning himself into a dinosaur does have merit)
Verdict: Both fail
6--> Dresden is one of my favorite customs here. I don't want to see him eliminated. In this match-up as good as he is Max is on another level.
Verdict: Wild Card
Result: Max should win this round. Max is going to win this round. The Max custom is perfection. That said, knowing Max is going to win, I voting Dresden as the underdog vote. Why? Just to give props to a personal favorite without disturbing the outcome of the match. It pained me these two had to battle.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Congrats Nath! Harry made it to round 2 so I'm happy with my first custom and contest entry...ever.

Thanks to all the jockstraps who voted for my figure - I appreciate your support!

:trollface:

Last edited: