Cobra Black Widow Cycle -KeepitCleanCustoms

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
Took a little time to repaint Retaliation Firefly's 3 wheeled bike "from" the upcoming movie. Played around with some metallic paints and adding washes. The end result is aight, nothing spectacular but aight. I really just wanted to throw paint on the mold because I'm sure the person who sat and sculpted the bike cringed when they saw it on the shelves.

Thanks for taking a gander, I present to you the Cobra Black Widow Cycle by KeepitClean Customs

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ok, you did it. I've picked this thing up and put it down a dozen or more times. I want to try and do something similar, but add some saddle bags or something and use the POC Firefly.

Buying it today. errrrr

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
Awesome!!

Love the dio too!

Ok, you did it. I've picked this thing up and put it down a dozen or more times. I want to try and do something similar, but add some saddle bags or something and use the POC Firefly.

Buying it today. errrrr

You made that thing lot decent. Absolutely love your dio props!

Thanks for taking the time to comment fellas, really appreciate the positive feedback!

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Nice custom. What head is that on the driver sans helmet? I got it in a parts lot and have a custom I want to use it for but can't figure out who the original figure is/was.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Browsed the clearance sections for Retaliation merch at a couple stores yesterday, and picked up this bike at kMart for $6.

Nice job, KIC. Mine's definitely getting a paint job too.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Nice custom. What head is that on the driver sans helmet? I got it in a parts lot and have a custom I want to use it for but can't figure out who the original figure is/was.

Believe that's Icestorm (from the Polar Sharc) but it could be the alternate PoC Zartan head as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I believe it's been modified in some way if it is.

I may have seen that head on Jesse's site, actually.

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Yep, that's him. YoJoe doesn't appear to have the figure on their site and I didn't remember him but after a quick Google on the name, sure enough, that is him. Thanks for the help!