Covergirl.....also

My take, Wasn't necessarily aiming for CG but I guess the jacket places her.

A little out of focus but let's call it artistic.

REcipe,
Head; online somewhere....
upper body; 25th LJ
Arms and jacket; Indiana Jones
Hands; 25th WB
legs; tigerforce Flint

Repainted washed detailed etc....

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A refreshingly different take on the character!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice work and sweet dio display of her.

Still fighting the man demons on buying my first female action figure for myself. I've picked that Renegades Scarlet up a million times. I see my daughters I got her and just want to up grade it for her. What do I do???

Anyways, she looks tough but fem at the same time. Just handgun and them F-Me boots. Must have a little ninja in her.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice work and sweet dio display of her.

Still fighting the man demons on buying my first female action figure for myself. I've picked that Renegades Scarlet up a million times. I see my daughters I got her and just want to up grade it for her. What do I do???

Anyways, she looks tough but fem at the same time. Just handgun and them F-Me boots. Must have a little ninja in her.

Either keep it an all-boys club or sack up and intergrate.

Just so you have a frame of reference, we have female fighter jockeys and gunship pilots, and for better or worse it's looking like infantry and Ranger school will be opened to the 'fairer' sex.

Yep Chevy Nomad. It was cheap and I needed some variety for my dio idea.
Nothing wrong with some females on the team. Just avoid all that stupid romantic crap hat sidelines the story.
Glad you guys like the fig!
I've got lots of other custom figs but I want their reveal to be in the dio story I'm never going to do.