Custom Contests from the Web

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This thread will serve for all people/members to promote custom contests. They need not be contests just on the Fighting 118th. They can be from anywhere on the web you want to promote them from. You can even promote voting on contests that have ended.

Just provide the links to the rules and/or the voting and give us a brief description of the contest or voting rules please.

The Fighting 118th only officially support the contests The Fighting 118th hosts. All other contests are from their respected sources and we hold no responsibility with them. This thread is just a list to make knowing about and entering other sites contests easier for our members.

Any dispute or grievance with an another sites contest that is posted in this thread will be ridiculed. Just a warning...............

Last edited:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I saw this contest come up. You do have to use their Alpha figure as a base but I figured I'd post this here in case anyone was interested. There was some discussion about these here on this forum

GoNativeToys.com

Rules in the spoiler

March 2015 Custom Contest!

Welcome to the March 2015, Alpha Blanx custom action figure contest! Starting Monday March 9, 2015 and the deadline for entries will be April 13th, 2015. That is six weeks to complete your entries! For this contest the category will be open! That is, your figure can be based on any superhero, fantasy, sci-fi, historic or any other character you can think of. Even completely made up by you!

Contest rules

1) Figure must be created over the Alpha Blanx base body. Body can be modified, additional pieces added to, and sculpted over as much as needed for the character. Modification is not required however, a great paint job might be all that is needed to win!

2) Multiple entry is ok.

3) Must be a new custom figure, not shown here or anywhere before.

4) The figures may not be digitally altered in the photos. Include in the email that you want this submission to be considered for the contest! Submit at least two clear, well lit photos of your custom figure here... info@gonativetoys.com

5) A base is encouraged to any degree you like even to the point of a diorama, but is not required. The figure will be judged on it's own merit, not considering the base.

6) Include in the email whatever text about yourself or the custom that you want. Some or all of the info may be displayed with the pictures.

7) If you wish, you may also include in-progress pics to show us how it was made.

8) Winners will be notified by email. Shipping address will be requested at that point to send the prizes!

Prizes

1st Place

3 Alpha Blanx figures and the 8 GI Joe figures shown...

2nd Place

2 Alpha Blanx figures and the 6 GI Joe figures shown...

3rd Place

1 Alpha Blanx figure and the 4 GI Joe figures shown...