York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Those heads look really good...not a fan at all of the leg articulation...

I hope Reeve keeps the proto articulation because he looks great!...

EDIT: oh, also, I hope they give him knees and ankles...

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Guess I don't need to officially review Bats, then!

I rag on Mattel whenever I logically can find cause to, but I have to admit, they really didn't fuck these up. The articulation isn't great compared to MU or G.I. Joe (some of which I'll try and remedy), but it's certainloy better than Mattel is normally wont to do for their 3.75"-4" figures. I have to stress that they finally got the scale "right"! The cape is also handled pretty damn well, in my opinion.

About my only gripe is that I haven't, and probably won't, find a mask-less Bats. I intend to get Zod, and I hope Catwoman turns out as well as Batman did.

Ya did good, Mattel.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Guess I don't need to officially review Bats, then!

I rag on Mattel whenever I logically can find cause to, but I have to admit, they really didn't fuck these up. The articulation isn't great compared to MU or G.I. Joe (some of which I'll try and remedy), but it's certainloy better than Mattel is normally wont to do for their 3.75"-4" figures. I have to stress that they finally got the scale "right"! The cape is also handled pretty damn well, in my opinion.

About my only gripe is that I haven't, and probably won't, find a mask-less Bats. I intend to get Zod, and I hope Catwoman turns out as well as Batman did.

Ya did good, Mattel.

Yeah it's about danged time!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It probably is, but I was feeling magnanimous so I didn't harp about it.

I just took a bunch of shots of various heads on the Bat buck (including one of just the neck ball, it's not dissimilar to the MiB style, any suggestions on where I put them?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Dump them in here. Hmm, wonder if a "Heads swap" thread should be done somewhere.

I did the elbow fix on a second Batman I picked up. Came out great! Took about 15 minutes for a ton of new possible poses.

Last edited:

Outbackman

Elite Infantry Viper
Jun 24, 2014
Central Alabama
i have an extra zod and both mask and unmasked, bm i picked up to help others. i know distro sucks for some, lmk we can work out a fair trade