Driveway display

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I did this one a while back.. Not really sure how to incorporate it into my scenes other then what it is... A driveway. A plain old driveway with stucco walls... :( Anywho enjoy.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Loved this on Facebook. The stucco work with plaster is awesome.
Thank you!
Nice. You do great work bro!
Thank you, Meddatron. I'm aiming for something I just don't know what it is... Everytime I think of something cool someone goes and tops off what I had in mind. I guess I'm just floating around trying out different things until im satisfied.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I did this one a while back.. Not really sure how to incorporate it into my scenes other then what it is... A driveway. A plain old driveway with stucco walls...

:lmao:

With a proper backdrop, or some creative camera angles it could be quite useful.

Beautiful job on the stone work...the "stones" in the driveway and wall in particular.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
:lmao:

With a proper backdrop, or some creative camera angles it could be quite useful.

Beautiful job on the stone work...the "stones" in the driveway and wall in particular.
Thank you, Eddie. I know, man Ill start a dio and get ahead of myself then when Im done Im like "What the f** am I gonna do with this now" I need to start planning a little better. Truth of the matter is like I posted before I build to try out different techniques unfortunately the end result is just a photo prop. :wtf:

Deslock

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2014
Tennessee
www.darksidealliance.com
My favorite part of this has to be the different colored "grass" growing up around the rounded stones in the driveway. Spot on. A very nice touch most would probably overlook. And I love the wrought iron work. That touch for me takes it over the top.

I can't get over the wonderful coloring and weathering on those rounded stones with the moss/grass. Absolutely perfect in my book.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
The stone wall on the out side looks almost exactly like the fake plastic stone wall covering that the people who used to own the house I live in put up in what we use as our office.

The drive way looks great.