EoB part 2 - Rise of the Maniac

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Have to start a new thread for each part otherwise the thread will be so image heavy it won't load by the time I've finished.

LMK what you think! :)

Dark Horse

Thanks mate. This is last year's comp, so the Maniac isn't new. You might have seen him on other sites. I made him especially as the boss for this dio comp. He's revealed in a few episodes time.

Hope you'll be in on the next comp mate! Looking to start it in February ;)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks mate. This is last year's comp, so the Maniac isn't new. You might have seen him on other sites. I made him especially as the boss for this dio comp. He's revealed in a few episodes time.

Hope you'll be in on the next comp mate! Looking to start it in February ;)

Cool deal, just let me know when it starts, I'll see if i have the time and ideas.

I do believe i have saw him. I just dont want to look because memory of him is fuzzy.

Dark Horse

Thanks T! Hope you'll get in on the next comp too!

Cool deal, just let me know when it starts, I'll see if i have the time and ideas.

I do believe i have saw him. I just dont want to look because memory of him is fuzzy.

Will do, mate. Gonna get the thread together in the new year, and will no doubt be spamming the shit out of it everywhere shortly afterwards. There were only four entries last year. I think a lot of folk wanted to see how it panned out before they entered. When they saw what they missed, a lot of folk were pissed at themselves for not joining in lol.

Last edited: