Field kitchen 1:18

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
I love how wide of a variety your collection and display is.

Thanks. I have a collection numbering more than 3,000 figures by now and every figure wants to get out of the box once in a while. Real military action figures are not being sold in Brazil and when I was young and grew up in Germany, GI Joe figures were not yet invented. Thus, to me GI Joe figures just represent one line of action figures among many and I use them together with others. My collection even includes Charlie Chaplin, Napoleon and Cesar.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Now you can't just say you have Charlie Chaplin and not show a picture man.

I'd love to have a bowler hat...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks. I have a collection numbering more than 3,000 figures by now and every figure wants to get out of the box once in a while. Real military action figures are not being sold in Brazil and when I was young and grew up in Germany, GI Joe figures were not yet invented. Thus, to me GI Joe figures just represent one line of action figures among many and I use them together with others. My collection even includes Charlie Chaplin, Napoleon and Cesar.

That's awesome. I would love to see pics of some of your more obscure characters. Especially the ones you mentioned. A Cleopatra in your collection?

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
Now you can't just say you have Charlie Chaplin and not show a picture man.

I'd love to have a bowler hat...

The Charlie Chaplin is a rather simple figure. You can see him on the left side of the picture attached. I have also attached a picture of Napoleon. Cesar is in some box currently.

Attachments

• Altstadt 018.jpg
    Altstadt 018.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Napoleon_2.jpg
    Napoleon_2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 11

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
That's awesome. I would love to see pics of some of your more obscure characters. Especially the ones you mentioned. A Cleopatra in your collection?

I attach some examples. I do not know the brand of that Cleopatra figure I have. If you want a real nice Cleopatra figure, check out the French company Papo. The Papo figures, like e.g. Bullyland figures, just do not have movable parts. Papo has serveral interesting historical figures, among them Queen Elisabeth I and the French king Ludwig XIV.
In the other pictures attached, the original figure always is shown on the left. I think in January I will post something more on behalf of figures on my blog.

Attachments

• IndianaJonesEgypt 010.jpg
    IndianaJonesEgypt 010.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 6
  • MVC-798F.JPG
    MVC-798F.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
  • MVC-802F.JPG
    MVC-802F.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 5

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief