Fortnite figures

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I purchased all of the available figures,and seeing that I can’t see an existing thread pertaining to them I thought I’d post some quick pictures up of them.

The basic single carded figures:

The early game survival kit’s figure:

The figure inside the lama piñata:

The 2 figures from the building set:

The 4-pack figures:

Note that the weapons pictured with the figures where NOT included! They’re from the weapons chests!

Quality is not job one on these toys!! the purple chick from the 4 pack took 2 sets to build one perfect figure!!(I returned the set with the figures made of crappy parts cobbled together) the ankles are defective on most I’ve seen.

the first early load out set figure I got his shoulder joints where miscast,and protrude through his shoulders.

The first figure from the lama set had two upper thighs that where the same...

Also,don’t buy the building set to think you’re going to build a neat diorama!! The blocks are garbage! I’ve already broke a few,and dread dismantling what I already have in fear of breaking more....

Also the two blonde haired guys(Jonesy&Rex)do NOT have the same head! They’re mirror images of eachother!! Pretty nifty imo!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've got McFarlane's 7" Cuddle Team Leader (the pink bear), and I want the Jazwares one (those thick thighs), but fuck if I want to buy a 4 pack to get her. Might pick up Teknique just to have it.

These are actually a marked improvement over Jazware's usual work. Guns are lame and cartoony, but fit in with the Fortnite aesthetic. I'd use something else, personally.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I’d be up to buying your Ragnorok. I want one to modify! flesh cast arms,a shrink of Aries BAF head,some weathering would put him right where he needs to be imo!

The purple chick will be very popular in the future imo. She reminds me of scarlet

hardcorps

The Unwashed
Mar 27, 2014
near Harrisburg, Pa
I tried the free game download to see what all the hoopla was, couldn't get into it. I first saw these figures at 2nd and Charles, as usual for that store, over priced, and decided to pass. Their cartoony aesthetic just doesn't work for me.

thanks for the heads up on the building set, that was the one item I was considering.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,they have it for mobile devices also...if I’m in the shoot em up mood I’ll play PUBG,but I like WarWings on my phone. It’s a very addictive game.

All the Wal-Marts&Targets around me are jam packed with these figures! Wal-Mart has rows of the 4-packs,and Target has rows of the building sets!! Target is the king of Clearance,so I look forward to getting my hands on a second 4-pack for customs fodder...

I stopped by a buddy’s today,and his son had two of the single carded figures&a chest! kids with action figures in 2019 tho?!?! idk who I was more proud of,The kid that wanted them? Or my buddy who has zero interest in toys that got it for him? cool kid? Or great parenting? Possibly both:D