Foxhole toys sells a figure based Rick's customs idea.

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
I was on Ebay looking at customs in 1:18 scale and noticed a custom figure with the BBi SEAL that came with Night Raid Blackhawk with the masked head of a Bravo Team figure. Gee I wonder where they came up with that idea since Rick was the only one that did it two weeks ago!!!! You suck Foxhole Toys!!!! Here is the link to prove it http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-BBI-SE...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc309d06c:mad:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
$20! Haha.. well I wouldn't say they necessarily stole the idea, it's a pretty common looking military figure. I did the same thing with some of my figs when Ktig sent me a masked guy over the holidays.

Ridiculous price though..

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'd have to agree with NSA- it's a pretty generic looking figure. Not to take anything away from Rick-his customs are great, but the idea that they "stole" the design? Meh, doubtful.

The price is the most ridiculous thing about it.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Easy easy now my friend. I appreciate the props and looking out for a brother.

I'm going to take it as a compliment. I talk with those guys here and there and they've actually helped me out with some discontinued stuff, pointed me in other directions when they didn't have something and even posted some of my dio shots which I gave them permission for.

It is common but I've sent them photos of what I did to customize that release of those figs, which they hooked me up with and were the only ones that got them.

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
Well to some it up finally. I consider you all my friends. You all are helping me through the most difficult periods in my life. If it ever is perceived by me that someone from outside is exploiting you or your talents for financial gain without your approval or hurting you physically or emotionially in some way then yeah I tend to lose my temper. If that is a crime; then let me be guilty. Those are my final thoughts on the matter.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Awe.. we can still arrange a lynching... probably..

yup, just sign your name here