G.I.Joe Mudbuster -KeepitCleanCustoms

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
This lil baby is direct from my childhood, and was one of my favorite vehicles growing up. When I sold most of my collection when I started college this was the only piece I kept, but now with my new collection ever growing it's time for this piece to go. Only mods were the removal of the "fins" from the cage and the addition of the grenade launcher as opposed to the bulky rocket launcher that came with the vehicle.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I harbor no love for that vehicle, past or present. It reeks of cheesy Joe'ness, and gimmicky plasticness, but I will say you did a good job painting it, adding detail, stickers etc.

It's, I suppose you could say, a very clean job :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Badass!!!

You made that turd into a respectable vehicle. Lots of "purists" will ignore it here, but you can't argue that it makes a cool ass G.I.Joe vehicle.

Thanks for sharing!

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
I harbor no love for that vehicle, past or present. It reeks of cheesy Joe'ness, and gimmicky plasticness, but I will say you did a good job painting it, adding detail, stickers etc.

It's, I suppose you could say, a very clean job :)

hahaha all good man, I appreciate the compliment, yes indeed in the real world this would look suspect.

Badass!!!

You made that turd into a respectable vehicle. Lots of "purists" will ignore it here, but you can't argue that it makes a cool ass G.I.Joe vehicle.

Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure sir and thanks. One day someone will commission me to do a more realistic custom and this will be the first place I post in.