Haiya Aliens future line ith photo!

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Hi,I got an updated image from Haiya, the aliens in the pic are in plan now, which do you like? Vote guys vote!

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
The Lurker, Soldier, and Boiler are already being done. I vote for all four pictured yet to be done:

1. Raven
2. Crusher
3. Ranger
4. Queen

Of course we need those Colonial Marines too......;)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I would love to see some Colonial Marines too. Of course the Queen should only be made if the loader is otherwise I have to wait for a Worker Laurel from the Acid Rain line to fight her. :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Queen, just because history demands it, and the Crusher. That thing looks aces.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm not familiar with the game these new designs come from, so I have to vote for the queen.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Problem with the Queen and Raven is you really need the power loader to kill them or some type of mech. Crusher has a tough head but soft body so it bleeds therefore it can be killed. Raven and the Queen have bulletproof exteriors so unless we get something to kill it with what is the point!? They can just run free and do as they please. Boiler is just a kamikaze fighter. They blow up and bleed acid on everyone.

Good source of info for the Alien ig'nant like myself.
Xenopedia - The Alien vs. Predator Wiki

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The Queen looks like it would be a large figure. Maybe twice the size of the others?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Maybe 2 1/2 times? She was huge from what I remember, though there are variances from the movies to the games etc. I also imagine the Queen would be different sized based on age etc.

But should still be a big figure, more of a collectors piece, but I think I'd spring for one. There isn't a much more iconic design other than the original Alien.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Problem with the Queen and Raven is you really need the power loader to kill them or some type of mech. Crusher has a tough head but soft body so it bleeds therefore it can be killed. Raven and the Queen have bulletproof exteriors so unless we get something to kill it with what is the point!? They can just run free and do as they please. Boiler is just a kamikaze fighter. They blow up and bleed acid on everyone.

Good source of info for the Alien ig'nant like myself.
Xenopedia - The Alien vs. Predator Wiki

I'll take Pickelhaube Flakvierling versus Alien Queen for 1000, Alex!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like the Abrams' chances, even if they have to use the thing like a fucking battering ram. :D

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hot Toys did a AvP Queen as part of their snap kit line years ago, but I realize that's probably pretty expensive by now.

There was also a prepainted Queen model realeased a long time ago that's probably the right height, as well as the queen from the Kenner Aliens playset...I think she's probably really close.

That boiler Alien looks like it has some sort of venereal disease. If one explodes on you do you get antibiotic shots and a follow up visit in three weeks with the doctor?

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, the Boiler does look like it sat on the john after MW. Detail on the herps look good though!