Happy Anniversary!!!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Happy 1 year Anniversary to the Site!!

I know we are a little late but hey, better late then never. As most of you know the Site had an epic crash in 2011(some say crush :D). The site was restored on 3-13-11 by NSA and we were able to re-join the party on 3-14-11.

It's a been a fun and exciting year rebuilding the site. Share your memories of the past year and of the original site.

Cheers!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
My favorite memory is NSA using hand sanitizer for breath spray. Effin' gold! That will never get old.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Happy anny. I wasnt around before the crushcrash so i have no real stories. I guess I could say, darthdre told me to check this site out. Once i hit the dio section i was hooked. i think my skills have really increased since being here because everyone is so good it pushes one to get better faster.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ah the great crush of 0'11.

Funny story, I was finally getting around to watching "The Road" and was about 3/4th of the way through the movie when I started getting messages that the site was down, errors, etc. If any of you have SEEN The Road, you know you can't just stop watching it when they're at the farmhouse. So I finished it.. came back to the forums, and saw the wasteland that was our website..

I quickly threw up a phpBB forum, and we mused on used that going forward, but most of us felt comfortable with the layout we had previously. So I went to work getting VB back up and running, with backups this time.. and seemed like as good a time as any to finally get working on some design changes etc.

So through it all we're here today, as we are, because of the great Crush of 0'11!

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
Congrats. Sometimes you gotta knock it down to rebuild it. Not sure what it was like before but its a fabulous site now. Keep it going.