Head Casts?

Don

APO-state.
May 18, 2013
I've looked around the interwebs, but haven't seen these. Anyone know if anyone is making/selling head casts of these figures?

Deathlok
Taskmaster
Moon Knight

And I'd love a Magneto style helmet, but maybe that's asking too much? ;)

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
For my Deathlok custom I modded a cyborg head I got from angel forge.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Do we have a thread for asking for head sculpt suggestions other than the WIP thread?

Not trying to hijack but it would be pretty helpful to ask for advice...

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Medd. Yeah the MC13 comes with your choice of either a red, or black removable helmet that goes on a head that was modded from the MU Quicksilver to not have the "Wolvie" points. After all Pietro IS Eric's son, so there should be a family resemblance.

I have the Taskmaster head too, and you can go either way with it. I have the NC8 (I put it in the non comic since it could be used for Skeletor too, but it is kind of small for a proper Skeletor), or if you wanted him to look a little more imposing you could get the NC29, and the hood #1, or if you wanted to go a little bigger the NC122, and the hood #2 (hoods are in the attire section). Oh, and for his head if you went w/ the hood you could also use one of the Red Skull casts MC23, MC24, or MC98.

Moonknight can be done using the NC150, and hood#1

The heads, and hoods can be cast in any color that you want, so just because you don't see it in the color you want in the pic doesn't mean that you can't get it in the color you want. You need only put in the notes what color you want.

Don

APO-state.
May 18, 2013
Thanks for the help guys. I think Vortious can expect a purchase from me soon.

Last edited: