Hellstorm

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
Hey hey here is one I did for a group project called GIJOE reloaded. been killing me not to post pics. any how here he is tried to get him as close as to a 12in pic Ive seen.

Head= Master Obi/Daremo cast
Body= RET Airborne , ULT duke thighs
Vest, shoulder pads bit and such.
Modified Marauder M4

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like it other than the lower legs. The S1034 flight suit they based the Airborne/D-V buck on doesn't really lend itself to the rough and tumble of a SOAR pilot.

Oh, and the TOW pods on that 500 are backwards.

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Seriously? Those HT douchbags actually had to write a disclaimer for any drama because you're showing parts that I made. What drama??? Oh... you mean the drama that you're potentially causing because you brought it up? What a bunch of boobs. (I know you guys read this shit, and you're being utterly ridiculous)

Sweet custom, bro.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like it other than the lower legs. The S1034 flight suit they based the Airborne/D-V buck on doesn't really lend itself to the rough and tumble of a SOAR pilot.

What would we do without you? ;-)

What would we do without you? ;-)

Lol...there'd be a bunch of custom Helo's in danger of having a TOW line entangled in the tail rotor.