Helmets- 30th Skystriker Ace and ROC Accelerator Suits

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Does anyone have these cast? Preferably in clear/clear color? I swear I saw the Ace helmet somewhere at some point, but can't find it. I don't think I've seen the Accelerator suits anywhere.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
I'm making a mold of clear parts later this week and I can add the Ace helmet. I need to see if I have the Accelerator helmet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Doing a F-22 driver? He's gonna have a lot of free time on his hands. :D

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I have a mold of the Accelerator suit's helmet, but I only made the mold originally to try to make a removable IM helmet w/ opening face plate. I never did get around to really working on it though. Might have to cast a couple up later to try to work with between runs this week.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm making a mold of clear parts later this week and I can add the Ace helmet. I need to see if I have the Accelerator helmet.

I have a mold of the Accelerator suit's helmet, but I only made the mold originally to try to make a removable IM helmet w/ opening face plate. I never did get around to really working on it though. Might have to cast a couple up later to try to work with between runs this week.

Thanks guys! I'll check ya'lls posts/shops.

KT- I'm actually working on a Macross Roy Focker from Macross Zero, and need the helmet in clear as a base.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Awesome! Thanks!

Wow- Ya'll have the Macross Zero low-viz F-14 markings? Excellent!

Last edited: