Joe commercials

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
THIS is the best joe commercial EVAR!

BTW, the mobats shown ARE funskool mobats. I've never seen one besides this, but supposedly one sold about 10 or 15 years ago for a couple thousand. Never any sold after that. This is about as rare as they get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQwRINR1p8g

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
what's the story with Funskool? I thought Hasbro made the old joes?

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Yup, funskool started making figures in 1986(at that time it was mostly the original 13 being produced), and only stopped mass producing and exporting around 2003. They still make a few o-ring figures, but on a cardback that mentions the 25th anniversary. The only figure like that that I know for sure was produced with the 25th logowas the desert scorpion. They are still making stuff today, but not much in terms of g.i.joe. They make red racing vemps and blue police vamps still to this day. They've been in production for about 10 years now. They can be bought directly from india for $10 each shipeed;)

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
They are also the ones that FUBAR'd the original Skystriker mold, among others. Apparently they didn't know how to properly care for them, thus they got ruined.

yup, they used salt water to clean the molds AFTER hasbro told them salt water will ruin the molds... bastards!