Ju87 G-2 Kanonevogel Stuka Cannons

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
Hello there, I have been trying very hard to reach the man responsible for creating the 1/18 scale Ju 87 Stuka Cannons for a few projects I would like to start. I once say these cannons advertised on Ebay, but after days of searching found his Model by Google search. They call him Picklehaube from New Orleans I think ?

Anyway, I am trying to purchase these Cannons once I reach him. I am not familiar with this site, so I do not know how it works ? Hope that I am going to find success in my search.

Thanks, Barracuda

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Pickel does come by here fairly regularly. Hopefully he will see your post. Or you could PM him in the site here.

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
Thank-you for your response. I feel like I am getting closer to completing my mission to reach Picklehaube through this site. I wish I knew more about how this site works. I do a lot of custom 1/18 Models and have many going now. I have a desire to get my Ju 87 Stuka Gunships going as soon as I can obtain the Cannons he made. They were great and I can't wait to finish my first Stuka and hang it next to my A-10. Rudel had a great deal to do with the Design of the Original A-10 Warthog. Is there any way to email Picklehaube ? thanks so much

Reactions: NSA

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Feel free to post any of your customs, we always like seeing them. The 1:18 world isn't super busy anymore, due to a lot of reasons.. but customs are always welcome!

I always wanted a 21st Stuka, but never got around to getting one back in the day :(

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
NSA, They do not sell for very much on Ebay brother. The Stuka really was an awesome Aircraft at the beginning of WW2 and had an enormous Terror value with the Siren's scream going down hill. Once I learn how to use this site, I would like to post some 1/18 custom work I have done with Hum V, a Desert Spec Ops Buggy, an A-10, and some upgrades to Weapons on F-16 and F-18 aircraft. I also have some really cool stuff I'm working with 1/6 scale.

Reactions: NSA

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
It is funny that you mention the A-10, I was just reviewing them on Google. In fact, I was thinking about doing another one, but they are sold out and expensive now, I think the Wars going on overseas have given the A-10 a lot more fans. It is a Bad Bird. I spent the last part of my career in Fighter Operations for the A-10 and deployed frequently. Once I figure out how this site works (my 1st day) I can start to post some of my cool stuff. Sometime this year anyway.

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks to Matthew for two sets of Stuka Cannons being made in the next couple of weeks. "Mission Accomplished"
I've been wanting them since 2009 to do a few of these Combat Aircraft. I'm going to do two now and another early this summer for a total of 3. Can't wait to see your completed Hynd Helicopter and show you the coolest 1/18 Cobra Helicopter that you have seen ! Thanks to those who made it possible to hook up with Picklehaube .

Barracuda

Mar 27, 2020
It was the Cobra Snake, converted to Zulu with larger Rocket Pods (more rockets), and Sidewinders added like the Zulu except taken a step further with 2 additional Sidewinders mounted under the Chopper for a total of 4 and the Snake runs down both sides full length in A Dark Green Scale with Head, Eyes and Fangs super highlighted and named "The Serpent" . If you were looking at it from a distance in the Sky, it would look like a flying Snake.
I also did not change Rotors from 2 to 4, though I am still considering it even though the Model is completely finished. I will go to 4 Rotors when I move Model to hanging model in the next 6 months. I will photo and post here when I learn how ?

Reactions: ThunderDan19