LBC ROC Iron Grenadier

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I was always disappointed with the body sculpt of the 25th Iron Grenadiers. I thought they were a cool concept and had a rocking look in the comics, but their action figure was lame and not functional. As the POC IG's were released I started thinking about the IG I had and how much I thought he could be better. So I rummaged through my box of old figures and found my old Walmart Exclusive ROC Televiper from the Surveillance Post. It's basically a Neo-Viper with a Televiper head and with a Red like color instead of grey which is perfect for the IG head I had. I did a quick head swap and gave him the Neo-Viper officer web-gear and the Neo-Viper rifle and back-pack. I wanted hi to have the traditional sword thing but it did fit around the waist. Here's the result, what do you guys think?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
ahhhh, now i see...i thought this was a figure from Hasbro that i missed...lol

nice quick custom LL...great use of RoC crap...i think i like this better than the original

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
thanks guys. Now I just need to find a way to get it to absorb light better rather than reflecting it like a mirror, I've never liked that glossy look a lot of the ROC figures had.